Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Might be BR films may also moves to star..
I had anticipated this long back and stated it here too
I Guess Sequel Bhoothnath Returns too soon moving to Star, currently Star links deal for New movies with T series, if they links deal for T Series old Titles then they will get some titles including Bhoothnath Returns and Bhool Bhulaiyaa.

I Guess Sequel Bhoothnath Returns too soon moving to Star, currently Star links deal for New movies with T series, if they links deal for T Series old Titles then they will get some titles including Bhoothnath Returns and Bhool Bhulaiyaa.

Bhootnath franchise rights is with BR Films and star/disney will get thru agreement with them. T Series will be separate deal which will include other films individually produced by them. I m expecting even some YRF, VVC films moving to star/disney. Sony is now losing out in bollywood films segment and it has no choice but to depend on dubbed cinema.

I think star gold or star gold 2 should start airing new contents from Balaji motion pictures vishesh films Tseries or etc etc on prime time like har raat ek naya premier they aired dubbed movies..

I think star gold or star gold 2 should start airing new contents from Balaji motion pictures vishesh films Tseries or etc etc on prime time like har raat ek naya premier they aired dubbed movies..

They have done so and still doing it despite these films not being great rating generators

I think Eros is now making more movies available on shared basis which serves well for all stakeholders. Bicchoo likely to join this league

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock