Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

BR too going from Sony it seems. Sony only has to depend on VVC now. Why i am saying this because Sony Max YouTube channel has posted a video about Vidhu Vinod Chopra's book in which he shares behind the scenes anecdotes

Sony only has to depend on VVC now. Why i am saying this because Sony Max YouTube channel has posted a video about Vidhu Vinod Chopra's book in which he shares behind the scenes anecdotes
Yesterday They Were Even Showing That Promo On Sony Max In Between Movies And In Ads And They Also Posted The Full Video Of The Same On Their Social Media Handles
Source

Last edited:
So it's back to Home, Star Gold Airing Bhootnath under Friday night blockbuster :unsure:
Sony only was the original home,it was part of the studio 18 movies like singh is kinng,welcome which premiered on sony and then was telecast on colors and star i think,used to be in the movie sharing times of 2008-09.Then sony got the rights as part of the br films library as part of the bhoothnath returns deal.

They have done so and still doing it despite these films not being great rating generators

I think Eros is now making more movies available on shared basis which serves well for all stakeholders. Bicchoo likely to join this league
Bicchoo rights with Shemaroo. Eros has rights of SLB's films and other banners

Once upon a time Akshay Kumar most of Super hit Acquired and Renewed movies Satellite Rights with Star, Now these movies with Different networks.
LrZSjCT.jpg

PQgMbwA.jpg

r5Jcgx0.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock