Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

It is airing tommorw on Sony Max 2 at 8 am

SY5Ltys.jpg
And spn doing grt job nowdays

Losing out exclusive popular films and getting shared FTA ch films is gr8 job? I do not agree
To air movies repeatedly better to air new contents from fta channels atlesst we will get better picture quality.

Losing out exclusive popular films and getting shared FTA ch films is gr8 job? I do not agree
Sure that's a loss, but yeah Sony's PQ is the best among all networks. But viewers prefer better PQ with less ads. Last year a huge influx of movies from Sun , Jaya and other networks went to shared FTA channels. Because of Lockdown lack of movies on FTA channels. FTA channels have gone to content libraries for sharing movies. Broadcasters like Sony and Zee are alright with it i guess.

Which films did Sony lose exactly ? The Mehul Kumar ones, Indian , Ghayal, Bhootnath etc were regularly aired on Sony. The ones which air rarely on Sony were happily handed over to Star. Star too happily tried airing with mixed results. But Star's library building is surely great.

Sure that's a loss, but yeah Sony's PQ is the best among all networks. But viewers prefer better PQ with less ads. Last year a huge influx of movies from Sun , Jaya and other networks went to shared FTA channels. Because of Lockdown lack of movies on FTA channels. FTA channels have gone to content libraries for sharing movies. Broadcasters like Sony and Zee are alright with it i guess.
I m totally agree with u sony nowdays change movie and telecasting old movie in late night

I
Which films did Sony lose exactly ? The Mehul Kumar ones, Indian , Ghayal, Bhootnath etc were regularly aired on Sony. The ones which air rarely on Sony were happily handed over to Star. Star too happily tried airing with mixed results. But Star's library building is surely great.
I don't think star library building bro i don't agree with this it will be repeat mode for some days after it will be aired rarely like singham singham returns baaghi 2 jai ho prem ratan dhan payo etc etc.

Suppose a home network gives it's movie's rights to another network then is it given for temporary or permanent transfer

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock