Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

I think sabse Badhkar hum 2 expired from star after airing the movie everyday now they stopped airing the movie. And I hope bhootnath will not be in repeating mode.

Zee is repeating too many films and these r from 5 or 6 prominent banners, looks like all will shift soon. Also must say Z Anmol Cinema is not having good scheduling or selection of movies, zee has such big bollywood library but failing to use it in best way

Zee is repeating too many films and these r from 5 or 6 prominent banners, looks like all will shift soon. Also must say Z Anmol Cinema is not having good scheduling or selection of movies, zee has such big bollywood library but failing to use it in best way
Compare to star zee has much library u can check zee bollywood bro. Even star do that

Cineyug's Sunny Deol Films (except Arjun and Vardi) are shared with various broadcasters, with Sony holding majority rights. Premium Films are with Viacom and some of them still stuck with Zee. I think Indian and Ghayal's huge popularity in FTA space has led FTA broadcasters to purchase Sunny Deol Films from various producers.

Last edited:
Updated Banners

Sony - Cineyug Shared Library, B4U Films, FK International, Jackie Shroff Productions
Zee - Shweta International, AK International (Aruna Irani- Kuku Kohli) Mehul Movies, Padmalaya Telefilms (Jeetendra Library Only)
Star - Balaji Telefilms (all films except recent), BR Films (only Bhootnath gas gone i think library till Baghban will be with Sony)
Viacom - Cineyug, Base Industries Group

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock