Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Predicted It Last Sunday When Star Gold Renewed Bhool Bhulaiyaa.

Expecting Star To Renew ZNMD, ABCD, 7 Khoon Maaf, All The Best And More Such Movies Because Star Has Currently Became Very Agressive In Renewing Popular Expired 10 Year Old Bollywood Movies
Bro you forgot another Akshay Kumar movie Tees Maar Khan, I hope they will Air in Coming weeks, Also they should try to Renew SRK's Swades.

So Star Renewed UTV Motion Pictures movies, I guess coming days we can expect Himmatwala, Race, Race 2 and ABCD too.
Race Series , ABCD 2 will surely move to Star next year so will Barfi, Heroine , Phantom and other films. (All these have already been aired on UTV Movies so Great News) I'm expecting all of UTV films to Star. Sony and Star are coming into full force while Zee has hopes on its big budget films and some indie Zee Plex releases.

Race Series , ABCD 2 will surely move to Star next year so will Barfi, Heroine , Phantom and other films. (All these have already been aired on UTV Movies so Great News) I'm expecting all of UTV films to Star. Sony and Star are coming into full force while Zee has hopes on its big budget films and some indie Zee Plex releases.
Joker and Guzaarish have any possibility of moving to Star :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock