Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Vidyut Jamwal's Khuda Hafiz just beginning of Eros (Panorama Studios) - Star Deal
I think soon Housefull 1 and many Eros movies will return to Star

Last edited:
Next Saturday is the first anniversary of &xplor HD and it is still not available on JioTV and Tata Sky. :cf2:
So Now We Can Hope That It Will Added On Tata Sky And JioTV On Its 1st Year Anniversary🤞🏻

Vidyut Jamwal's Khuda Hafiz just beginning of Eros (Panorama Studios) - Star Deal
I think soon Housefull 1 and many Eros movies will return to Star
I just don't understand guys why u people are expecting everything to star why can't Sony bags the deal wht can't zee or Viacom bags the deal let the particular network make decision and confirm the same as I said earlier don't past anything without any confirmation..

Last edited:
Hi, I am a new member.
Wasn't Ra.one with zee ? But it will air on star utsav movies on monday at 6:55am (according to whatsonindia app).
Also it is still listed on zee cinema apac on 20th july.

Last edited:
I just don't understand guys why u people are expecting everything to star why can't Sony bags the deal wht can't zee or Viacom bags the deal let the particular network make decision and confirm the same as I said earlier don't past anything without any confirmation..
Bro Sony not aggressive player nowadays and struggling from many years

Bro Sony not aggressive player nowadays and struggling from many years
Not from many years but from when they lost yrf, yrf is definitely a big loss for them if they would have got yrf they would have got the top 2 Blockbusters of last year (war and kabir Singh they have kabir Singh though), from now they won't invest in 150-200 crore budget films.(after big budget flops on tv like TOH, FAN, Befikre, Kill dill etc) +now also they have to manage sports quota INDIVIDUALLY as well. Yes they also miscalculated things many times thanks to NEERAJ VYAS . but now they won't invest in huge budget films and yrf had big huge budget upcoming projects like Shamsheera, prithviraj etc Now they will invest in meduim budget films(in which they have succeeded Upto some extent) with some exceptions.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock