Discussion Satellite rights of Hindi movies

Confirmation that Toofaan is with Zee (though we knew it all along because of Excel Entertainment):

tZM5GOO.jpg

tA0nanv.jpg

Last edited:
Anjaam was with Sony but shifted to Viacom, it telecasts some times on Colors Cineplex Bollywood.
Regarding Colors Cineplex Bollywood it's not available on many dth platforms currently though it's there on Airtel, I think others including Tata Sky will add it soon.
sony max 2 aired it few times, they airs Deewana regularly but ignores one of the finest performance of srk. Also, one more channel 'Rishtey Cineplex is there? On which platforms it's available?what it telecasts?

According to me now a days channels are doing business in the name of entertainment if a good movie doesn't give trp it will be sidelined or ignored if a boring movie gives good trp it will be on repeat mode technology increased but watch movies with family decreased we have smart big TV hd channels in this thread some members say zee cinema pq aq is pathetic and I agree with this but to be frank guys no other network can give which zee channels gave us being a broadcast channel zee cinema was free channel after Doordarshan for some unknown issue it removed later and zee tv was the 1st channel to show horror shows and disney cartoon shows.
Zee Cinema was FTA for very short period, I guess for early 6 months only, It turned into pay channel with the premier of movie'Dil ka Doctor', Also it was the first channel to be available for 24 hours

Regarding Colors Cineplex Bollywood it's not available on many dth platforms currently though it's there on Airtel, I think others including Tata Sky will add it soon.
Also, one more channel 'Rishtey Cineplex is there? On which platforms it's available?what it telecasts?
Both CCB and RC are found only on DDFD and Airtel. TS and other DTH platforms do not have them.

On the other hand, Airtel does not have many of Viacom18’s HD channels.

I do not agree...yes times have changed but right now too there is huge audience for bollywood films on tv as largely internet is unavailable or slow at most locations . Also with DTH reach of chs has increased which acts as a plus point. SD or HD is not a major issue as both segments have distinct viewership, a channel can succeed with just a SD feed. Colors Cineplex Bollywood picture and audio quality is quite good and they r giving adequate time slots to every film in library. I see this channel garnering huge success very soon if distributed well
Bro in 90, before channel launched completely it should be promoted well by running in test mode I think u remember in zee zindagi. In starting days zee aired only movies in zindagi channel when it available In all dth cable tv the movie became gec channel completely same happened with star gold. The channel struggled a lot to became full bollywood channel star changed the frequency for better aq and pq they changed the channel position from last to middle.

Both CCB and RC are found only on DDFD and Airtel. TS and other DTH platforms do not have them.

On the other hand, Airtel does not have many of Viacom18’s HD channels.
TS has Rishtey Cineplex I think ?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock