SCV rearranged channels in Analogue.

The sports channel that got removed during the channel rearrangement was never returned, now my cable is nothing but a junk with some very few channels of my choice.

No international news, no movie channels except movies now and sony pix, no sports channels and i feel like living in a place with little or no outside contact.

But i still feel somewhat happy that i don't have the DD age cable with sun tv, k tv, aditya and sun news replacing the DD 1, DD2 etc and no other channels from other brands.

It's still not clear when this will resolve and people get all the channels that they wish for in the local cable. Arasu seems to be nowhere near the reach and other MSO's like TCCL and Jak too seems to limit their areas due to some pressure. May be after 3 years SCV might offer free STB (like they gave 2 years back) and reduce the subscription cost too.

Currently No india cricket matches are there hence LCOs removed the sports channel.
Once Champion league starts, again LCOs will give the sports channel. Don't worry Pearlpearl. better talk with ur LCO and ask him to give ur favourite channels. My LCO listens my word every time and gives best out of him.

sathishbabu4u said:
Currently No india cricket matches are there hence LCOs removed the sports channel.
Once Champion league starts, again LCOs will give the sports channel. Don't worry Pearlpearl. better talk with ur LCO and ask him to give ur favourite channels. My LCO listens my word every time and gives best out of him.

Yes, once cricket match starts my LCO would give the sports channel. :sp :sp

But believe me, my LCO isn't like your LCO. When i told him last year that the movie channels are not of viewable quality, he just told me that this is how SCV gives and he cant do anything about it and just laughed and got the monthly subscription. :angry :angry

All he wants in money and all i want is to have some cable connection so my family could see some tamil serials in the evening. :-/ :-/

Only after the entire area scolded him for not picking the phone for over a month and for giving poor quality service and after 30% of them moved to DTH he got scared that he would loose his monthly income then he connected a booster and said he found some issue and fixed and all channels are ok now. :k :k

He later said that most of his clients went to Airtel DTH and he is sure that they will return once he gives all channels, he never gave any additional channel and more and more people are moving to DTH and sooner only i would be his only client in the entire street. :D :D

Also i don't know why my LCO and other LCO''s dont want to promote DAS, may be they get a lesser share and should show correct connections to the MSO in DAS and he finds profit in Analogue.

Sadiq said:
@satvijay: You mentioned LCN for few channels like Polimer. Are you getting them in your set top box or in analog mode? I don't think we can specify LCN for analog channels.

Its a digital feed from someother MSO but given in analog

Shoppers TV removed from analogue and Aditya takes its place as a duplicate (2 Aditya at the moment).

HOUSE-MD said:
Shoppers TV removed from analogue and Aditya takes its place as a duplicate (2 Aditya at the moment).

Channel removal programme by scv for,
December 2013 - Vasanth tv
January 2014 - Shopping zone
:wall:wall:wall

But I wonder how some people still supporting SCV..? :wall

aravindan said:
Channel removal programme by scv for,
December 2013 - Vasanth tv
January 2014 - Shopping zone
:wall:wall:wall

But I wonder how some people still supporting SCV..? :wall

Polimer, Puthiya Thalaimurai and this list goes on....

HOUSE-MD said:
Polimer, Puthiya Thalaimurai and this list goes on....
I wish if SCV could remove the following channels and i believe no one watches it

WINTV
TAMILAN TV
IMAYAM TV

can replace this with some good channels

Satvijay said:
I wish if SCV could remove the following channels and i believe no one watches it

WINTV
TAMILAN TV
IMAYAM TV

Good suggestion, i don't watch them either, but i don't know if others watch them or not. Can you name a few good channels that they may swap with?

I think polimer and PT had a good viewer strength and also some quality programs and as far as i know SCV has a policy only to remove channels and not swap them.

Satvijay said:

WINTV
TAMILAN TV
IMAYAM TV

Why SCV haven't removed those channels..?

Because, those channels are the competitor for Sun Channels :lol:lol

We should take like that..:D

They wont replace with any other channels..:wall:wall

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock