SCV to start DAS Package

• Thread starter keeper
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 12,467
Is SCV Closing the Shop? Cause they cant just remove the channels just after they started DAS. Looks suspicious.

I was asking about the scramble of polimer to my LCO, he said there is some problem within SCV regarding package prices.Customers are threatening move to dth.

Whether alk the existibg STB holders are having only these channels even after paying this month subscription? Or getting some more channels those who paid?

@keeper: you mentioned about Polimer scarmbling. Are you getting other Tamil channels?

Hope SCV brings in the very low price even the TCCL to stay in business so the subscribers can get the best quality, more number of channels for a cheaper price.

pearlpearl said:
Hope SCV brings in the very low price even the TCCL to stay in business so the subscribers can get the best quality, more number of channels for a cheaper price.

As I mentioned in another post, we cannot expect quality from SCV even in DAS, if they are still continue to be a monopoly..

keeper said:
I was asking about the scramble of polimer to my LCO, he said there is some problem within SCV regarding package prices.Customers are threatening move to dth.

From your below post, you have subscribed for SCV-TAMIL pack. This pack is not having Polimer channel. So this is the reason why you are not receiving this channel.

Do you have any list of channels and packages from SCV. Now, SCV removed the link to their package details. Only LCOs are having the details. If you have something, just check whether you have the same list as seen in the below PDF files (from SCV website).

http://www.scv.co.in/Das_Packages.pdf

http://www.scv.co.in/A%20LA%20CARTE%20RATE-WEB.pdf

[/size]

keeper said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
keeper said:
I am also getting only these channels and no polimer.
but in analogue we can get headlines today, pogo, Sony pix, polimer etc this is stupid

Have you paid this month's subscription for set top box?

Yes, I paid Rs.150 for Tamil pack.Before that I was paying 160 for SCV H10.

mjahabarsadiq said:
pearlpearl said:

As I mentioned in another post, we cannot expect quality from SCV even in DAS, if they are still continue to be a monopoly..

Yes, i too feel the same. But even if TCCL, Arasu, Jak or be it any MSO, the LCO's will be the same and only if they allow us to have a better quality we shall have, again some form of a monopoly with the same LCO. They wont allow any other LCO in their area so what is the use of new new MSO's?

We are still screwed.

Re: RE: SCV to start DAS Package

pearlpearl said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
pearlpearl said:

Yes, i too feel the same. But even if TCCL, Arasu, Jak or be it any MSO, the LCO's will be the same and only if they allow us to have a better quality we shall have, again some form of a monopoly with the same LCO. They wont allow any other LCO in their area so what is the use of new new MSO's?

We are still screwed.

Post DAS quality is not in LCO's hand. Minimum signal is enough. It is MSO who need to keep good picture and sound clarity.

My LCO is asking for Rs 160 from next month for tamil basic pack... i have lost all the news channels and movies in digital mode.. what the hell is happening!!!!!

Im getting lesser channels in digital and more in analogue.. either this SCV should stop analogue or get out of MSO business.. I really dont know how a public television system can be like this with no control on what they charge and what they broadcast. Does this come under TRAI??

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock