SCV to start DAS Package

• Thread starter keeper
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 42
  • Views: Views 12,467
Re: RE: SCV to start DAS Package

jvcbpl said:
Im getting lesser channels in digital and more in analogue.. either this SCV should stop analogue or get out of MSO business.. I really dont know how a public television system can be like this with no control on what they charge and what they broadcast. Does this come under TRAI??

How many Tamil channels that you are getting from your set top box?

missing pix, star movies and all english news channels..which was there earlier in STB. I think its all because sun news is going to start new english news channels.. they want to build viewership by compulsion. the usual sun network trick... the same which they tried with putiya thalamurai

jvcbpl said:
missing pix, star movies and all english news channels..which was there earlier in STB. I think its all because sun news is going to start new english news channels.. they want to build viewership by compulsion. the usual sun network trick... the same which they tried with putiya thalamurai

Are you getting all Tamil Channels?

mjahabarsadiq said:
keeper said:
I was asking about the scramble of polimer to my LCO, he said there is some problem within SCV regarding package prices.Customers are threatening move to dth.

From your below post, you have subscribed for SCV-TAMIL pack. This pack is not having Polimer channel. So this is the reason why you are not receiving this channel.

Do you have any list of channels and packages from SCV. Now, SCV removed the link to their package details. Only LCOs are having the details. If you have something, just check whether you have the same list as seen in the below PDF files (from SCV website).

http://www.scv.co.in/Das_Packages.pdf

http://www.scv.co.in/A%20LA%20CARTE%20RATE-WEB.pdf

[/size]

keeper said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
keeper said:
I am also getting only these channels and no polimer.
but in analogue we can get headlines today, pogo, Sony pix, polimer etc this is stupid

Have you paid this month's subscription for set top box?

Yes, I paid Rs.150 for Tamil pack.Before that I was paying 160 for SCV H10.

LCO gave us a pamplet in that all Tamil channels were mentioned.
what package Did you select are you getting polimer tv.

mjahabarsadiq said:
jvcbpl said:

yes im getting all tamil channels except polimer..

jvcbpl said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
jvcbpl said:

even discobvery tamil is not available

jvcbpl said:
jvcbpl said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
jvcbpl said:

Polimer and Discovery Tamil are not part of SCV-TAMIL pack. That is why you are not getting.

keeper said:
LCO gave us a pamplet in that all Tamil channels were mentioned.
what package Did you select are you getting polimer tv.

Actually I didn't select any package and yet to do based on SCV's future moves on packages and costing them.

In that Pamplet, how many Tamil channels are there. Can you list the channels here.. Because, earlier, they mentioned some channels like Mega News, Mega Musiq, GTV SPV and BPV. But these channels are not there in their set top box channel list..

mjahabarsadiq said:
jvcbpl said:
jvcbpl said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
jvcbpl said:

Polimer and Discovery Tamil are not part of SCV-TAMIL pack. That is why you are not getting.

i was getting all this til last week.. when did it change!!! channels which we are getting through SCV is not as per package which was given in the website. if thats the case ,.. why am i getting cartoon network now ?? how about movies now which is supposed to be the expensive channel of INR 30 plus is coming now for free??? star movies,star world, axn and pix was available earlier is now missing... u mean to say UTV world movies is part of tamil pack???? no one has clear understanding of the SCV packs we just have to judge with what they give as some pack

Earlier in CAS, the cut off date to pay the subscription is 8th of each month. My LCO said, sometimes ago, they will change it to 15th when starting DAS.

@jvcbpl: I hope you had these changes from 16th of this month.

Because, even I didn't pay the subscription, I got all the existing channels till 15th night.. On 16th morning all channels are scrambled.

But still I am getting some channels as I listed earlier.. When checking, these channels are being shown as Free to Air.. You can see this in Channel Status option after getting into menu.

Don't know the mystery behind getting Movies Now costing 40 rupees free. That too for a customer who didn't pay the subscription at all :) Yeat it is me :)

Even Kalanithi Maaran won't know what is happening in his SCV :) :) :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock