Setup of My New Dish TruHD+ with Snaps

Sadiq said:
Good choice bro.. PQ looks good. Can you post snaps of Tamil channels as well?

I didnt subscribed to Tamil packs .. still VC is in Activation mode.
Its from Z Tamiz

cDz2uhv.jpg

FEwBRZX.jpg

Anirudha said:
Congrats Kumar Ji :clap

This is the first time I saw such HD STB model of dishtv :huh

Exactly.

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Which model is ur STB ? Brand ?
Brand: Arion Technology
Model: AF-8012H

Does your STB contain built-in HDD for recording or still require pen drive? Also did you receive pen drive in the pack?

No .. i didnt recieve any Pendrive.. is that available with STB ?

Anirudha said:
Congrats Kumar Ji :clap

This is the first time I saw such HD STB model of dishtv :huh

Ohh!! me too heard 1st time..
The PQ, Channel changing time booting time is very good .. Its booting in 35 - 40 seconds .. The audio too nice .. For me the PQ is good compared to as many Dish TV users feddback that PQ is not good in SD Channels .. I think LNB too looking good for me ..

DTH Fan said:
Does your STB contain built-in HDD for recording or still require pen drive? Also did you receive pen drive in the pack?

Pendrive was a introductory offer they discontinued it since 2013.

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
No .. i didnt recieve any Pendrive.. is that available with STB ?
I received 4GB pen drive with my STB. Following is a pic of my STB:

Dish_TV_STB.jpg

Since you didnt receive any pen drive, may be your STB contains built-in HDD. May be its the newly launched STB with HDD which was discussed recently in the forum? Did you try to record something?

Congrats kumar and welcome to dish TV family.
Mine dish Tru hd stb is small as well with front USB and I bought it a week ago. How did you get this big stb. Is it new or old one

DTH Fan said:
I received 4GB pen drive with my STB. Following is a pic of my STB:

Since you didnt receive any pen drive, may be your STB contains built-in HDD. May be its the newly launched STB with HDD which was discussed recently in the forum? Did you try to record something?

When u bought ?
Still VC didnt activated .

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Ohh!! me too heard 1st time..
The PQ, Channel changing time booting time is very good .. Its booting in 35 - 40 seconds .. The audio too nice .. For me the PQ is good compared to as many Dish TV users feddback that PQ is not good in SD Channels .. I think LNB too looking good for me ..

I think now people will believe that PQ is improving in SD channels :lol some still worst because of heavy compression on 1 or 2 TPs :u

Booting time is nowhere days is less because of latest Software Upgradation :k

I also have no issue in AQ its awesome :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock