Setup of My New Dish TruHD+ with Snaps

Stb looks good. Having that buttons in front can be quite useful when remote becomes faulty. Zenega is having channel up and down button alone while arion doesn't have any :)

well The box looks new mine is small HD Box arion made. Earlier they used to give zenega 6000 HD and it does not have any component and composite Audio and video on the back side. The card slot is towards the back side.

This Box looks very Different but the new box I Think should be coming from Broadcom as per some senior members.

bprrkl said:
well The box looks new mine is small HD Box arion made. Earlier they used to give zenega 6000 HD and it does not have any component and composite Audio and video on the back side. The card slot is towards the back side.

My zenega box has composite, component ports and card slot is on front..

very very nice dish n stb snaps @kumarji :clap, eagerly waiting for all HD chnl snaps :sp

Well Bro I was having Zenega HD box bro and I gave that connection to a close friend in NCR region now having a brand new connection with Arion HD Box

Re: RE: Setup of My New Dish TruHD+ with Snaps

geekvishal said:
I can't wait to see the comparison between Tata Sky and Dish TV.
Why bro, any specific reason:huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock