Setup of My New Dish TruHD+ with Snaps

bhushan_bmw said:
Congrats kumar and welcome to dish TV family.
Mine dish Tru hd stb is small as well with front USB and I bought it a week ago. How did you get this big stb. Is it new or old one

Its a Old model i think as Zenega 6000 model.[that too old model as said by Maveli] . perhaps Arion is the new model..
As my installer said dish TV is installing this STB for Online buyers .. last week too the same STB he installed ..

DTH Fan said:
Since you didnt receive any pen drive, may be your STB contains built-in HDD. May be its the newly launched STB with HDD which was discussed recently in the forum? Did you try to record something?

Is there any mandatory rule that dishtv will give you Pendrive or HDD ? :huh

BTW you too have dishtv I thought you don't like their UI :lol

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
When u bought ?
Still VC didnt activated .
Last year.

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
Its a Old model i think as Zenega 6000 model.[that too old model as said by Maveli] . perhaps Arion is the new model..
As my installer said dish TV is installing this STB for Online buyers .. last week too the same STB he installed ..
I also purchased my connection online but received that STB mentioned in the pic.

Anirudha said:
Is there any mandatory rule that dishtv will give you Pendrive or HDD ? :huh

BTW you too have dishtv I thought you don't like their UI :lol
lol. No but I used to think that Dish TV provides pen drive as I received in my package.

And I really dont like Dish TV UI. :p

DTH Fan said:
lol. No but I used to think that Dish TV provides pen drive as I received in my package.

Yes tats a introductory offer its discontinued after Jan 2013.

I am very much used to its UI for more than 8years.. :)

^^ Please update us whether it contains built-in HDD or not as soon as your VC gets activated. :)

Congrats Mr. Kumar Bhai and finally after adiition of most demanded channels on dish tv now I think dish tv have finally started to get some reputation in India. But any how very good choice Kumar bahi has I also believe only very few SD channels of dish TV on few tp's have average Pq and sq other wise many channels Pq have been improved a lot after the addition of ses 8 satellite has said by anirudha bro. And one more think I never ever heard of this brand of stb from dish tv is this the new DVR stb has mentioned in this forum to launch soon :sp

Very Excellent Snapshot & Very Excellent Picture Quality Mr.Kumarbhai Bro :) & Can You Post Some Tamil Channel (Suntv Or Sun music)Snap Shot :sp

Congratulations For Purchase the Dishtv :eek:hya

I Thing Mr.Kumarbhai Bro Using Four Dth :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock