Setup of My New Dish TruHD+ with Snaps

Good Picture Clarity in Tamil Channels & Very Excellent Snapshot Mr.Kumarbhai Bro :)

Well Bhatji, This box has been stopped by dishtv, Now they have started using Arion boxes. Arion boxes have better boot up speed, channel changing speed and does not hang.

That's what I intended to tell you.

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
I didnt get u exactly..
BTW This box is manufactured and imported on OCT 2012 .. i think same year Zenega too imported..
The card Slot is in the Front itself ..
Any changes in the Menu pages of STB Info/TP details in this box ?

Ok bro...
BTW what's the code to edit Home TP..
Anyone please tell how to do it using code..

Sent from Tapatalk HD

Thanx all for the wishes..

Just now changed the Home TP and scanned ..
Earlier →

JEfA9Nh.jpg

Now →

wgIYdZe.jpg

There was a issues in Opening the Home Transponder page and check the Signal level after the VC got activated ..Dont know its for every one .. may be the STB SW Locked that page .. every time the SetUP option was not working in Home TP 12688 V ..
Strangely every thing is fine after i changed the HTP To 12170 H

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
There was a issues in Opening the Home Transponder page and check the Signal level after the VC got activated ..Dont know its for every one .. may be the STB SW Locked that page .. every time the SetUP option was not working in Home TP 12688 V ..
Strangely every thing is fine after i changed the HTP To 12170 H

I bring this point months ago :hello they're tries to block things but because software is buggy we still able to change the TP :lol

Ohh !! fine..
Me too thought of it as i said .. its from SW issue .. .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock