Setup of My New Dish TruHD+ with Snaps

Re: RE: Setup of My New Dish TruHD+ with Snaps

geekvishal said:
Not really. Just want to see an expert's view on these both DTHs.
After the addition of ss hd channels, TS section looks very calm n silent.

Isn't it.

Re: RE: Setup of My New Dish TruHD+ with Snaps

Devesh said:

Isn't it.
Yeah. Tata Sky has been silent for past few weeks. So has been the d2h! But 31st August/1st September might be the night of d2h. ;)

Devesh said:

Market is also silent :lol

Not only in Forum World but in Real World people taking dishtv seriously ;)

Welcome Kumar bro....to Dishtru HD+ Family. :)

Now Enjoyyy...Maximum HD Channels.

I think this is not a new box , first came dish tru HD box zenga 6000 then came this box dish tru HD+ box and arion small box is latest box from dishtv....... i have also first addition of box with both component and composite cable and card slot is at front bought 2 & half years ago.

Bhatt ji kindly Check out on the box I Really did not find this box with mine dealer. He told only the box which I have got is new one. As long as no problem with box its well and fine.

bprrkl said:
Bhatt ji kindly Check out on the box I Really did not find this box with mine dealer. He told only the box which I have got is new one. As long as no problem with box its well and fine.

I didnt get u exactly..
BTW This box is manufactured and imported on OCT 2012 .. i think same year Zenega too imported..
The card Slot is in the Front itself ..
Any changes in the Menu pages of STB Info/TP details in this box ?

I am getting very few Tamil channels.. so i am posting them for who wanted them ..

ytzEJL4.jpg

hrIFjh1.jpg

dfY1T0Z.jpg

pLG9HTZ.jpg

rHRl97y.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock