Discussion Shark Tank India | Mon-Fri @ 9pm | Sony TV

Background score is too much as Aditya bro highlight last night. Specially during presentation it's distracting
Today during the 3rd pitch when the farmer duo were giving their Village items to the sharks, the background audio was too much. Unbearable.

(another thing that's unbearable was one of the sharks telling humara neta kaisa ho when the duo were offering the village items)

finished watching 1st episode of shark tank India not even once ranvijay was shown in telecast in middle east.....

finished watching 1st episode of shark tank India not even once ranvijay was shown in telecast in middle east.....
That's because UpGrad was only selling courses in India. If you look KBC in Middle East. You might find bank name blurred out.

That's because UpGrad was only selling courses in India. If you look KBC in Middle East. You might find bank name blurred out.
yes bro thats true....but m happy they are telecasting sharktank india as its telecasts on colors infinity

Source

Let's make it clear. Shark Tank India is no different than the US version. There is no sobbing stories to get investment. Sure, production was off on the first two. They have fixed it from Episode 3rd onwards. People are hating on it because it's not their American version which they are use to watching.

After watching it for the first week. I can say Shark Tank minus the sasta wannabe Kevin O'Leary is a good show. The only thing he did great was call out that navel liquify thing. I like Anupam, Vineeta and Namita as Sharks. The way he talks I couldn't ever take the Boat guy seriously. Ironically, I am a big fan of Boat products. I have like 10-15 Boat products at home.

Colors needs to have Dragon's Den India. Not only that. I hope they simulcast it on both Colors and Colors Infinity. The arrogance level in latest episodes made me want to hate the show. I am always open to realistic views and criticism. This was over-the-top. Just because a company is your rival competitor. Doesn't give you right to criticise it on every opportunity you get. I have been watching Shark Tank since 2016. Never seen this much arrogance level. I hope Good Good Piggy succeeds. On episode 15, Aman from Boat handled a rival brand Hammer in a much better way.

I hope Good Good Piggy succeeds. On episode 15, Aman from Boat handled a rival brand Hammer in a much better way.
Oh god I was just wondering that.
These people are so arrogant like what would they have achieved. That BharatPe guy I started hating him from bottom of my heart.
Aman from Boat episode promo was shown like Aman is arrogant but in real episode it was much better. But, one thing I don't like about that episode was one of them says about hammer guy that ' I will not keep this guy as my employee '.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock