Discussion Shark Tank India | Mon-Fri @ 9pm | Sony TV

Today's episode was fine, but I feel like they waste so much time. Sponsor are necessary but ye kya minute minute mein Flipkart aapko ye dera... UpGrad apko ye dera... Falan dimkan...

waiting for this women.

Last edited:
the show's first season is all set to bid adieu to the viewers. Mose Chhal Kiye Jaaye. The show will be launched on 7th February on Sony TV and air at 9 PM from Monday to Friday.

Shame on sony for off airing Shark tank first they ruined krpkab S03 now they ruined shark tank india

Last edited:
Today's episode was fine, but I feel like they waste so much time. Sponsor are necessary but ye kya minute minute mein Flipkart aapko ye dera... UpGrad apko ye dera... Falan dimkan...

waiting for this women.
It's one of the worst shows when it comes to ads. On TV they have regular ads. In the show you got Upgrad, Acko Insurance, Shopsy and some banking company after every other pitch. Show itself starts and ends with an preview with sponsor. Worst is if you watch on Sony Liv. Ads after almost every other minute. That service is so poorly designed. I have a membership of WWE Network within Sony Liv. It won't let me get the premium membership from Times Prime stating I already got a subscription.

It's a good show.. a person who is going to invest crores need his/her terms and conditions. It's a business show and not a emotional drama. Sharks will invest money where they will get higher return.. Good Job Sony.. Waiting for season 2..

Last edited:
the show's first season is all set to bid adieu to the viewers. Mose Chhal Kiye Jaaye. The show will be launched on 7th February on Sony TV and air at 9 PM from Monday to Friday.

2 new show - 7 Fab 2022
5sNDsxH.jpg

9:00 to 9:30 Pm - mose chal kiye jaye

9:30 to 10 pm - Jagannath or porvi ki dosti...

All of sudden all real influencers are are talking about Shark Tank India.

This shows base audience was different. It was meant for niche audience. Sony could've taken that route. Guess what? They went for masala type reality shows. Expecting casual audience too watch. Didn't worked out great with them. Niche audience didn't appreciate their Shark Tank being taken that route. They lost both niche and casual viewer. Hopefully, Season 2 is different. IMO for India it is suited for business centric channels like CNBC.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock