Discussion Shark Tank India | Mon-Fri @ 9pm | Sony TV

That's the case of our household. We only watch Sony's content. It's progressive and short. Shows ends within months. In my family where everyone works. We don't have luxury to waste type watching shows that keeps on dragging for years.
No matter where they set up barometers, The scenario will be like this only as mass audience belongs to anupama only. Shark tank got what was expected.
Make no mistake, Sony is the king of non-fiction, the way Star Plus is the king of fiction. Sony can afford to experiment with different kinds of content and gain praise for the same.

Make no mistake, Sony is the king of non-fiction, the way Star Plus is the king of fiction. Sony can afford to experiment with different kinds of content and gain praise for the same.
Star Plus also experimented even more than Sony TV. But, end of the day TRP matters.

Star Plus also experimented even more than Sony TV. But, end of the day TRP matters.
Star is a rating driven network. Just look at how much priority is given to popular Hungama brand over their parent company's own Disney Channel. They tried to take Sony's core audience. But just couldn't. Do you guys think Sony should bring back CID? I never liked the show. I think it's logic less. But is still popular among masses.

As finale is coming closer, I'm already missing show.

Everything except ranvijay is relatable in the show. You can relate with contestants, sharks.

I feel some Youtuber like ranveer allahabadia(beerbiceps) or tanmay bhat would be a better anchor.
Oh come-on we need no one like those, all are same better choice would be Abhi and Niyu or Mohak Mangal. This show is not comedy show, it's serious business oriented show which need more intelectual people not some joker.
Specially in Sony LIV version they has little chat session in end which is nice concept but questions are so lame.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock