Discussion Shark Tank India | Mon-Fri @ 9pm | Sony TV

Other people with genuine products got critisism. Some village guy from Malegaon showed up giving a speech with no patent and no market share or company. Got a deal.

This is what I expected from Shark Tank India. It's a disgrace to Shark Tank and Dragon's Den franchise. 👏👏👏

Other people with genuine products got critisism. Some village guy from Malegaon showed up giving a speech with no patent and no market share or company. Got a deal.

This is what I expected from Shark Tank India. It's a disgrace to Shark Tank and Dragon's Den franchise. 👏👏👏
Bro he has invested something useful for farmers and he got funding not just because of his product but also of farming knowledge and product required.

Bro he has invested something useful for farmers and he got funding not just because of his product but also of farming knowledge and product required.
I support this guy getting a deal. Nothing wrong with that. I salute Peyush Bansal for his greatness by helping an inspiring upcoming entrepreneur. But off camera. It's not fair to other people who got rejected stating they have no business model or market capital.

Everyone on twitter seems to be talking about Shark Tank and Instagram is full of meme related to it, but it's not reflecting in its trp.

Everyone on twitter seems to be talking about Shark Tank and Instagram is full of meme related to it, but it's not reflecting in its trp.
Actually this is a good sign that it's reaching it's target audience. Sony might not be that forward in trp race but in content they're long running winner. If in future we see bulk replacement of cables with OTT Sony's progressive content will help them to get a leadeship in that scenario.

Actually this is a good sign that it's reaching it's target audience. Sony might not be that forward in trp race but in content they're long running winner. If in future we see bulk replacement of cables with OTT Sony's progressive content will help them to get a leadeship in that scenario.
That's the case of our household. We only watch Sony's content. It's progressive and short. Shows ends within months. In my family where everyone works. We don't have luxury to waste type watching shows that keeps on dragging for years.

That always make me think that either BARC is full of id*ots like they provide barometer to those who are not decision maker.

No matter where they set up barometers, The scenario will be like this only as mass audience belongs to anupama only. Shark tank got what was expected.
And BARC would be like...
Soori
KbXis4l.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock