Shrimad Ramayan | Sony TV

It is not necessary to judge everything just based on TRP.
So you're conveniently using word "dominating" cause you feel it's execution is very good and show is gaining popularity. This is not Wikipedia where you're using random words based on own whim. Just because you feel it's been popular in certain regions you're using this word.

I do not have issues with keeping it as it is but considering being news site the title shouldn't be anything that's not factual.

But I rest my case here. Can't keep banging my head on the wall.

Last edited:
So you're conveniently using word "dominating" cause you feel it's execution is very good and show is gaining popularity. This is not Wikipedia where you're using random words based on own whim. Just because you feel it's been popular in certain regions you're using this word.

I do not have issues with keeping it as it is but considering being news site the title shouldn't be anything that's not factual.
The title and the article is factual as it should be, we don't randomly choose words. It is a news site not forum thread, we don't need to defend ourselves and prove we are correct. Our credibility and authenticity is already proven by many recognized organizations, whether you agree or not.

All episodes till date will air on SET and SET HD on Monday, January 22th on the day of inaugration of Ram Temple in Ayodha. Shrimad Ramayan will air from 9 am to 7:30 pm.
Very good move by Sony TV. This is called a real "All Day Long".

FrSBjBP.png

Please air shrimad ramayanam for 1 hour.....half an hour is not enough to relish and enjoy.....the character actors ....ram and seetha are really awesome...... wonderful selection

Msg from Jio fiber

Dear Customer, Happy to inform you that the much awaited Sony program "Shrimad Ramayana" is now available on JioTV+ (channel no 128). Episodes will stream daily from Mon-Fri at 9.00 PM with a repeat telecast at 6.30 PM the very next day. Enjoy Watching!! Team Jio

Msg from Jio fiber

Dear Customer, Happy to inform you that the much awaited Sony program "Shrimad Ramayana" is now available on JioTV+ (channel no 128). Episodes will stream daily from Mon-Fri at 9.00 PM with a repeat telecast at 6.30 PM the very next day. Enjoy Watching!! Team Jio
Power of Ambani 💪

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock