software progress stuck at 0%

viveksandhan said:
OK my existing mega HD pack is going to expire next month. I will have to spent ₹ 8000+700(replacement charges). That will come to 8700 rs. So is it gud idea if i take a new connection if it is cheap or should go with 8700rs choice?

Are you sure you can renew Mega HD ? Have you talked to CC ? :huh

Sarkar said:
There is an option for renewal mega HD pack in tata sky portal? When I enquired about this via online chat, cc confirmed it.

Sarkar said:

Existing subscribers can renew Mega HD. But new customers can't take the pack anymore.

Many times this problem occurs if you use 2 separate cables to connect to STB and your LNB also has dual port to connect 2 cables. Solution is to use a splitter to divide single incoming cable into 2 cables and then connect to STB.

DTH Fan said:
Many times this problem occurs if you use 2 separate cables to connect to STB and your LNB also has dual port to connect 2 cables. Solution is to use a splitter to divide single incoming cable into 2 cables and then connect to STB.

Only single cable is coming from dish. Before dual port of stb there is a connector which splits the cable in two.

Just received the call from technician. He said in my city some other customers also facing same problem which are using +HD. So is this problem from tata sky end?

As DTH Fan said. However i use splitter as well as T Connector and still no issues during software update. Thats because of Inverto Super LNB..

Bapun Raz said:
As DTH Fan said. However i use splitter as well as T Connector and still no issues during software update. Thats because of Inverto Super LNB..

My setup is same as DTH fan said. I lodged the complaint and argued with them to not to charge my account for replacing the box. They will call back. Let's see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock