{Solved}Facing a problem with my HD DVR

RE: Facing a problem with my HD DVR

kumar bro, don't do anything leave it as it is, bro wait for engineer to come, it seems the software has some problem, wait bro.

Oh Sad News  :(

As STB will be changed, You will also lose all your Recordings  :-/
When my STB was Damaged, i also lost all  my Recordings   :'(  :wall  :s

International DTHs Like Direct TV US, Dish US, SKY UK etc.. provide transfer facility from old dvr to new dvr in case of fault so indian dth should think :s :shy

Rushil.D said:
International DTHs Like Direct TV US, Dish US, SKY UK etc.. provide transfer facility from old dvr to new dvr in case of fault so indian dth should think :s :shy

How do u know bro..

kumarvishwas said:
Now my only concern is that they give a new STB and don't give a 2nd hand one,I have read on their fb and twitter pages many times they give 2nd hand STB's :s

They 'only' give refurbished stb.. naya naam ka shabd unke dictionary me bi ni he ;)

Nishal said:
How do u know bro..

bro i read somewhere also i have seen in reviews on youtube :shy

In dish US you carry 100 Hours of HD content anywhere in world with a small pocket size device in which you can watch any program of your dvr by transfering in that :shy

ABCDEFGH said:

Yes it is a really sad thing to lose entire library,hoping that engineer somehow repairs this STB only

ABCDEFGH said:

But what's the use of these recordings in the first place if it can't be viewed in a/c deactivated condition..

In that respect, nothing can beat tata sky..

Nishal said:
But what's the use of these recordings in the first place if it can't be viewed in a/c deactivated condition..

In that respect, nothing can beat tata sky..

Do u mean that TS recordings can be viewed when the A.C is suspended?

Don said:
Do u mean that TS recordings can be viewed when the A.C is suspended?

Well Don't know about that as i never disconnected my Account but if we remove a Channel/Pack from our account,  we can still Watch the recorded Content of that channel. :k  In Airtel it's not possible

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock