{Solved}Facing a problem with my HD DVR

RE: Facing a problem with my HD DVR

rahul1117kumar said:
kumar bro has your problem been resolved yet?
No bro,I am waiting for a call from Technician
CC said that he would arrive between 2 to 4,let's see if he arrives or not
I don't think he will come today looking at past record of Airtel :(

kumarvishwas said:
Yes it is a really sad thing to lose entire library,hoping that engineer somehow repairs this STB only

If the technician agrees , try to swap HDDs. So u won't lose ur recordings.

Kumarvishwas bro if possible try the restore default settings but remove the signal cable then try :k

If technician replace the new stb means ask to replace this hard disk to new stb

Vicky said:
Kumarvishwas bro if possible try the restore default settings but remove the signal cable then try :k

If technician replace the new stb means ask to replace this hard disk to new stb
Tried it in the morning bro,but even after Factory reset,it is again downloading update first and then asking to choose TP's,Resolution and all that stuff

Vicky said:

Why do we have to remove signal cable for it :huh

kumarvishwas said:
Tried it in the morning bro,but even after Factory reset,it is again downloading update first and then asking to choose TP's,Resolution and all that stuff

May be software corrupted bro,hope technician resolve this issue bro :) ,but for me this trick working in my rdtv dvr :shy

Airtel again showed today why they are the worst in Customer Satisfaction,I was told that engineer would arrive by 2 pm,but no one arrived,then again I called them they told to wait till 4.30pm,now it's 5pm and now when I called them they are saying Engineer will come tomorrow,when I asker them to tramsfer my call to some senior,they replied that no senior is available presently,so cannot connect,Really annoyed,being a private firm Airtel just functions like a govt agency :angry :angry

kumarvishwas said:
Airtel again showed today why they are the worst in Customer Satisfaction,I was told that engineer would arrive by 2 pm,but no one arrived,then again I called  them they told to wait till 4.30pm,now it's 5pm and now when I called them they are saying Engineer will come tomorrow,when I asker them to tramsfer my call to some senior,they replied that no senior is available presently,so cannot connect,Really annoyed,being a private firm Airtel just functions like a govt agency :angry :angry

Bro,better to write the email to airtel presence & add the cc to nodal officer along with ur complaint,hope they will resolve ur issue soon,but tomorrow is sunday,i don't think tomorrow technician come,monday only he came :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock