{Solved}Facing a problem with my HD DVR

RE: Facing a problem with my HD DVR

Vicky said:
Bro,better to write the email to airtel presence & add the cc to nodal officer along with ur complaint,hope they will resolve ur issue soon,but tomorrow is sunday,i don't think tomorrow technician come,monday only he came :(
They have forwarded another complaint and given a time that my complaint would be resolved by tomorrow 11 am
I asked them that tomorrow is Sunday but they said complaints that are not solved on Saturday are moved to Sunday,so these have to resolved by Sunday
Let's see what happens,I can't argue with them anymore,they are just dumb not able to understand anything :(

Dear 'kumarvishwas ' brother! Its very much sorry to learn that till now your problem is not yet resolved by the Airtel Technician. On the other hand there are no other option also apart from waiting for the technician team to come. Oneday got spoiled waiting for him to come and do keep your finger cross now that he may come tomorrow by 11:00am. :( Really a great frustrating time when we have to face this kind of poor responces from the Airtel team. :angry

Just now had a chat with some senior executive,I mailed to nodal officer to contact me
According to him the problem that I am facing is being faced by many DVR users,he told me that the problem would be sorted out within one or two days as it's from Airtel's end
When I asked him that what if problem doesn't get resolved till tomorrow,so he told that technician will visit and try to repair the current STB as they aren't having enough stocks to give DVR boxes as demand for them is very less so repairing the present STB's is major priority for them,but he said if technician is not able to solve the problem then I would be provided with a 2nd Hand STB with 6 month warranty on that,and if 2nd hand STB is not available with them then they would provide me with a new DVR STB

I really hope that my this present STB gets correct,as I don't want a 2nd hand refurbished STB  :( :(

Don't worry Kumarvishwas bro,hope technician try to repair ur old stb ;),btw during my rdtv dvr stb issue,they just blocked my call :dodgy,my dealer only will replace the stb :s

Kumar bro, grab the contact number of technician. So from next time, instead of reporting to CC you can directly contact with Technician and ask the status.

Technician of my area told me not to complaint online

Last month my STB was not working due to lightening and thundering. I called technician directly and he replaced my STB in same day :tup

Now I have understood the problem to some extent
Earlier when any new version was downloaded the download status became to aborted after the update,but now even after updating to latest version 601,it is still continuously showing download status as IDLE,that's the reason it is downloading update again and again on restarting the STB
Is there any way to downgrade the Software to previous variant or reset the STB? :huh :huh

I read in some previous thread of DDF,that reset can be done by pressing right button,bottom button,back and then ok,but this is not working for me

Is there any way to cancel update, in case if DVR automatically starts updating to 601?

kumarvishwas said:
Now I have understood the problem to some extent
Earlier when any new version was downloaded the download status became to aborted after the update,but now even after updating to latest version 601,it is still continuously showing download status as IDLE,that's the reason it is downloading update again and again on restarting the STB
Is there any way to downgrade the Software to previous variant or reset the STB? :huh :huh

I read in some previous thread of DDF,that reset can be done by pressing right button,bottom button,back and then ok,but this is not working for me

kumar bro as one open the stb it's always idle but after some period the status changes to aborted. bro, there is no way to roll back the software to previous variant.

rahul1117kumar said:
kumar bro as one open the stb it's always idle but after some period the status changes to aborted. bro, there is no way to roll back the software to previous variant.
Yes but it's remaining IDLE even after 2 hours

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock