{Solved}Facing a problem with my HD DVR

RE: Facing a problem with my HD DVR

kumarvishwas said:
It was another day that I called to Airtel but still they didn't send any Technician,so after getting frustrated after 3 days of struggle,I contacted my brother in law at 3.15 pm,he is at a high position in the telecom department of Airtel and immediately he put the incharge of ADTV of Himachal on conference and asked to send the technician immediately,the technician arrived within half hour  :shy :shy
As soon as he came he said I can't correct and neither Airtel can replace it as they are not having these STB's any more,there are not many users of DVR so we usually don't keep them and order them specially so you have to wait for 10 to 12 days,still I argued with him that why are they selling them when they can't repair them,still he wasn't calling anyone to confirm that whether there is any new DVR in there office or not,so again I called my cousin and he bashed that technician and immediately called the head to repair the STB at any cost today only,now the head of ADTV deptt called me and told me that Sir it would take 2 days to get a new software prototype for your STB,please give us 2 days time.

The attitude of the technicians was so very bad,I told him that I have been making complaints from 3 days and no one was coming,and he was like 'Sir yahan log 10 10 din tak call karte rehte hain hum tab bhi ni jaa paate,tym ni lgta saara din busy hote hain,and jo complaints and email customer care bhejti hai unhe to koi chk tak ni karta'  :s :s :s
Wat unprofessional technicians,both didn't even had the knowledge of how to reset the box through keys on STB,so he called someone else who told him how to do that,but I don't think he still did that correctly

The number of complaints that I have made from 11th June,two more complaints are there below the last complaint
OPtnYoh.jpg
its good that tech visited & doing something, in my case I waited for 4 months to replace my HD dvr, after months of struggle they said they can't replace it,
Now it's in store room from few years,
Only thing comes to use if hard disk,
I am using it with my PC now.

@kumarvishwas Bro, did those ADTV Scientists came with Prototype Software for your DVR?

Drake said:
@kumarvishwas Bro, did those ADTV Scientists came with Prototype Software for your DVR?
Not till now [emoji14]
Presently my exams are going on,so not got time to contact them
I'll contact them on 18th evening as my next exam would be on 22nd :)
Letz see what they have to offer :D

Drake said:

:D :D

You are damn funny, bro :tup;)

ABCDEFGH said:
:D :D

You are damn funny, bro :tup;)

Credit goes to Airtel, they always leave enough Gap in their actions through which you can easily stick out your head and laugh hard at them :D

Finally my STB came but the technician was so dumb that he brought the STB but said that he would install it tomorrow or day after tomorrow as STB would be activated till tomorrow only,will not work today  even if installed,he said that the dealer forced him to deliever the STB today only so that's why he had to come :u :u

I don't know whether it is new or refurbished,with outer display looking like new as it is properly wrapped in that plastic coating and no scratches anywhere on the box,technician said that it came 2 hours back and was packed in an original box but that box was too bulky and as you didn't needed any more accessory so I left the box at the office and just brought in the STB,but still don't believe them Airtel is cheater 

My earlier DVR was manufactured by Hengdi and this one is from Homecast

Some SS :
WNmULfp.jpg

u8Q6vpw.jpg

VBjTuDn.jpg

So finally after 23 Days, your problem is almost solved.:)

Hope the technician will connect the STB tomorrow itself :tup

Congrats KV bro.. :eek:hya :tup

Congrats KV bro... hope everything will be ok now with new stb.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock