Sony ROX HD & Sony Le Plex HD removing from Airtel Digital TV w.e.f 31st Dec 2018

• Thread starter iphifi
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 67
  • Views: Views 20,117
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish SONY uses the licenses to travel south.

As per my understanding they will launch Pix 2 in coming months, licence of Le Plex will be used for it. Coming to Rox HD, they might convert Rox into SD feed from Jan 1 or if it's completely taken off air then they may apply for changing its licence name to Max 2 HD .

As per my understanding they will launch Pix 2 in coming months, licence of Le Plex will be used for it. Coming to Rox HD, they might convert Rox into SD feed from Jan 1 or if it's completely taken off air then they may apply for changing its licence name to Max 2 HD .
Sony already got Sony Pix2 and Pix2 HD license long back but they have not used it. They must have dropped the idea to launch Pix 2 channels.

Sony Rox and MTV beat hd the best music channel in Hindi. Then why they doing like this?

Sony Rox HD's Twitter & Facebook account are still active. Moreover, few weeks back only they started the re-telecast of the new show 'Jammin'.

Last edited:
Sony Rox and le plex will be in heart of every sun direct users , these two added when they got new tp and it made available to all hd users from addition without a penny, where as in some dth it was available as premium channels. Very good channel Rox shutdown is disheartening

Sony already got Sony Pix2 and Pix2 HD license long back but they have not used it. They must have dropped the idea to launch Pix 2 channels.

Brother yesterday they renamed Facebook page of Le Plex as Sony Pix, had they be having no such plan then this step won't have been taken. Defunct channel pages r either deleted or left as it is like those of Channel V India or UTV Stars.

By the way soon Bindass, DSport, WB, Discovery Turbo or even Jeet will meet same fate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock