Space crunch in D2H too

Status
Not open for further replies.
dino29 said:
also videocon d2h has done lakh times better than tata sky, tata sky has done nothing except waiting which is why videocon d2h or for that matter airtel digital tv or dish tv has many more chs than tata sky

What lakh times better they done?

Are you saying they have 1,00,000 channels more than tata sky?

babajingalala said:
dino29 said:
also videocon d2h has done lakh times better than tata sky, tata sky has done nothing except waiting which is why videocon d2h or for that matter airtel digital tv or dish tv has many more chs than tata sky

What lakh times better they done?

Are you saying they have 1,00,000 channels more than tata sky?

see bro if u just wanna fight bcoz u do not want to listen to the truth and be unbiased then i am not going to waste time here

keep on promoting tata sky, this forum will loose credibility bcoz of biased info and ultimately no purpose will be solved

babajingalala said:
dino29 said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
ok.. but how are you saying it is because of space mr.bharath...

he is just spamming. he wants that all of us should say good things about tata sky and if we bring out negatives of tata sky, he starts such crap threads targetting other dth which makes no sense

unless members here decide whether they want healthy discussion discussing positive and negative of all dth or they want just biased threads and fights, nothing will improve

All know who is spamming.

I am really doubting that you are bharathkumarchennai.. you just joined the forum today.. but saying "all know who is spaming".. within one day you analyzed all posts? Mr. Bharath... please accept you are bharath.. or what is your real name?

MODs/Admin: I may be wrong on saying he is bharath.. please check and confirm to close the misunderstanding...

mjahabarsadiq said:
babajingalala said:
dino29 said:
mjahabarsadiq said:
ok.. but how are you saying it is because of space mr.bharath...

he is just spamming. he wants that all of us should say good things about tata sky and if we bring out negatives of tata sky, he starts such crap threads targetting other dth which makes no sense

unless members here decide whether they want healthy discussion discussing positive and negative of all dth or they want just biased threads and fights, nothing will improve

u r right bro
All know who is spamming.

I am really doubting that you are bharathkumarchennai.. you just joined the forum today.. but saying "all know who is spaming".. within one day you analyzed all posts? Mr. Bharath... please accept you are bharath.. or what is your real name?

MODs/Admin: I may be wrong on saying he is bharath.. please check and confirm to close the misunderstanding...

u r right mjahabarsadiq bro, also his main aim is to keep on promoting tata sky
i will leave this forum if mods do not take action as i don't want to ba pert of a forum which has members spreading bised info

Now it is confirmed that he is bharath..

MODs or Admin: Is it so?

Action taken,powerful man.:skd

:k:k:k:k:k
:clap:clap:clap:clap

he is banned as found to be dup id of bharathkumar and the thread closed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock