Speculative thread

Karthik

Contributor
Reaction score
As tensports hd and tencricket hd going to remove on nov 10th, what we can expect in that place ?
My choice zee hd channels first.
What others thinking ?

now dishtv is in right path...it is removing fake hd channel and adding true hd channel.i think in 10th nov zee hd channels will come........

We are expecting Zee TV HD, Zee Cinema HD, and Zee Studio HD on list... because they are Zee's own prime channels, and if they introduce it will be a worldwide exclusive.. Better wait and watch... :)

dear friends

in my point of view, it will take place some new channels, because zee tv , zee cinema and zee studio have already listed in there package, only replacing on same place.

lets see what happen hope for the best

thanks

The space occupied by one full HD channel on a transponder is equal to space occupied by 4 SD channels, thats the main criteria.... The upscaled channels dont occupy so much space, SO even if they may be replacing the upscaled channels, they need to free up transponder space to bring a full HD channel in place of an upscaled. Its not a mere replacement.. EQUATION IS SPACE FOR 1 FULL HD CHANNEL = SPACE REQUIRED FOR 4 SD CHANNELS.. You can imagine how much transponder space it requires for an full HD 1080i channel to be introduced.... Thats why dish TV is removing upscaled channels, as i told all DTH operators wants to use transponder space effectively..

Please remember the equation :
TRANSPONDER SPACE OF 1 HD CHANNEL = TRANSPONDER SPACE REQUIRED FOR 4 SD CHANNELS...

Neo cricket hd will be removing tommorow night. what will be replacing ?
another sports hd ?

its wait and watch... dish tv is unpredictive in addition of channels... you cant expect anything.. they always add channels silently as a market policy... :huh

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock