Breaking Star & Disney India appoints Kevin Vaz, infotainment & kids CEO

Star & Disney India has appointed Kevin Vaz as CEO of infotainment & kids genre. However, he will continue to lead the regional entertainment channels as well. He has been given the responsibility following the stepping down of Anuradha Aggarwal who was head of English, infotainment & Kids cluster at the company.

Kevin Vaz appointed Star & Disney India infotainment & kids CEO

Movie Studio is bound to shut down, regarding sports it may turn out true.
I think we should wait for sometimes, Regarding Disney announcement of Movie Studios business shutdown or continue In India, Disney Relaunched many Shutdowns Studios in International Market.

I think we should wait for sometimes, Regarding Disney announcement of Movie Studios business shutdown or continue In India, Disney Relaunched many Shutdowns Studios in International Market.
WAIT? WHAT ANNOUNCEMENT?
THEY EXITED FROM THEIR ENTIRE 2021 SLATE.
They're gonna end the show with Brahmastra. They exited from the production of their 2021 movies already Like Dostana 2, A Tara Sutaria Movie. FOX Star CEO Already Exit The Company, They don't wanna Produce in Indian Cinema as Disney Believes in IPs & here in india Hollywood Studios don't monetize, even movie star takes away 30% to 40% of Production Budgets, here making a movie is hell. Disney haven't relaunched any Studios in any market. THAT'S The Reason Star is linking multiple deals for satellite rights with many producers,actors,studios. Didn't you watch Investor Day, where they clearly Stated that Streaming is the future for TWDC. That's the reason Star & Star+ is is being launched where they will offer Adult Content with local offerings.
@Rd22 @Rajpatil98 @JollyLNB @Raju lal @Rockyy @mani_music
@veer32564
Just Tell Me Guys! What's your Take?

Last edited:
WAIT? WHAT ANNOUNCEMENT?
They're gonna end the show with Brahmastra. They exited from the production of their 2021 movies already Like Dostana 2, A Tara Sutaria Movie. FOX Star CEO Already Exit The Company, They don't wanna Produce in Indian Cinema as Disney Believes in IPs & here in india Hollywood Studios don't monetize, even movie star takes away 30% to 40% of Production Budgets, here making a movie is hell. Disney haven't relaunched any Studios in any market. THAT'S The Reason Star is linking multiple deals for satellite rights with many producers,actors,studios. Didn't you watch Investor Day, where they clearly Stated that Streaming is the future for TWDC. That's the reason Star & Star+ is is being launched where they will offer Adult Content with local offerings.
@rockyyyy
I clearly understand why they are exiting from indian movie market....here making profit from making movie is so difficult nowdays when producers are owning IPs and moreover actors are taking big piece of cake from production budget plus some bigger actors are also making deal with various broadcaster for satellite rights and all these things are making difficult for studios like fox and all
But they should not exit like this.....india is really big market for any kind of entertainment industry so they should wait to change scenerio in future .....once they exit from market then there is no way for looking back
No wonder they never make big in indian television industry on their own only because of their overcautious nature.....they always calculate pros nd cons of every move but never take any risk

WAIT? WHAT ANNOUNCEMENT?
@veer32564
I clearly understand why they are exiting from indian movie market....here making profit from making movie is so difficult nowdays when producers are owning IPs and moreover actors are taking big piece of cake from production budget plus some bigger actors are also making deal with various broadcaster for satellite rights and all these things are making difficult for studios like fox and all
But they should not exit like this.....india is really big market for any kind of entertainment industry so they should wait to change scenerio in future .....once they exit from market then there is no way for looking back
No wonder they never make big in indian television industry on their own only because of their overcautious nature.....they always calculate pros nd cons of every move but never take any risk
I don't think they exited from movie Production in India, they are signed many projects with many producers and Some Deals end in 2021, they already Associated with Rana Daggubati Suresh Productions for mega Big budget project in South.

I don't think they exited from movie Production in India, they are signed many projects with many producers and Some Deals end in 2021, they already Associated with Rana Daggubati Suresh Productions for mega Big budget project in South.
In article they are clearly denying that they are exiting from indian movie market but insiders are saying they exiting from indian movie market so now its wait n watch game

That is not confirmed, just check it in FOX Star Wiki page! Brahmastra is the last Movie, with Uday Shankar Exit, Fox Star Studios Sunsets as well.

In article they are clearly denying that they are exiting from indian movie market but insiders are saying they exiting from indian movie market so now its wait n watch game
That is not confirmed, just check it in FOX Star Wiki page! Brahmastra is the last Movie, with Uday Shankar Exit, Fox Star Studios Sunsets as well.
They know about IP Rights issues in India, But they already Acquired Many Fox Star Production and Co Production movies IP Rights, also Fox Star already Remade Fox Hollywood movies in bollywood without Co Producers, Bang Bang, Dil Bechara.

Coming to point Sun Pictures, Zee Studios, SPN and Viacom 18 Going to Produce Many Projects in Next 2 yeas, So Disney/Star Going to loose in movie Production Competition against these Television Network own Production House Players in India. it's never happening, Disney/Fox Star Big Player in movie Production in World, movie Production house Shutdown is just Rumour in online websites.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock