Star sports 2 in videocon..wen to be added

:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

please discuss we will got only the success tomorrow night we will watch the star sports 2

please discuss about the tamil channels addition

:skd:skd:skd:skd:skd:skd:skd:skd:skd:skd:skd:skd:skd

star sport 2 added at d2h transpondar 11546 (v), it will show from tonight on lcn 412
@facebook

Rohit महोदय,

हमें में लिखने के लिए धन्यवाद. यह अपने आप को जैसे खेल उत्साही के साथ कनेक्ट करने के लिए और स्टार स्पोर्ट्स के साथ अपनी भागीदारी के बारे में पता करने के लिए बहुत अच्छा है.

स्टार Sports2 अब लाइव और एयरटेल, सन डायरेक्ट, टाटा स्काई डीटीएच और केबल ऑपरेटरों के अधिकांश के साथ पर उपलब्ध है. हम उसी के लिए वीडियोकॉन D2H के साथ चर्चा में हैं. आप चैनल उनके साथ सजीव होता है जब पता करने के लिए वीडियोकॉन D2H के साथ संपर्क में प्राप्त कर सकते हैं.

अपने निरंतर संरक्षण के लिए एक बार फिर धन्यवाद और सभी रोमांचक कार्रवाई को पकड़ने के लिए देखते रहें.

खेल का आनंद लें!

गर्म संबंध,

स्टार स्पोर्ट्स सहायता टीम

Dear Rohit,

Thanks for writing into us. It’s great to connect with sports enthusiast such as yourself and to know of your involvement with Star Sports.

STAR Sports2 is Live now and is available on Airtel, Sun Direct, Tata Sky DTH and with most of the cable operators. We are in discussions with Videocon D2H for the same. You can get in touch with Videocon D2H to know when the channel will go live with them.

Thanks again for your continued patronage and stay tuned to catch all the exciting action.

Enjoy the game!

Warm Regards,

Star Sports Support Team

:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya:eek:hya

just now i contact the videocon d2h customer care

she told me no chance to add the star sports 2 this month

still now no procesing about the star sports

how u told pls confirm and post reply immediatly

:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no:no

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock