Star sports 2 in videocon..wen to be added

any updates on the ss2 addition? as posted it is added in sun direct... no news about d2h still..

i think d2h is not going to add ss2. because it is specifically mentioned in a news that ss2 is getting expanded to tata sky and sun direct.. nothing specified about other dth including d2h.. so my guess, it won't be added...

if added, it is our luck d2h friends..

Someone above quoted Facebook. Can he give us the link for the same, so that we can check it ourselves rather than being dependent on supposed info?

i am write mail and star sports answer
my Ref#469210xxxx98
Hi Rohit,

Thanks for writing into us. It’s great to connect with sports enthusiast such as yourself and to know of your involvement with Star Sports.

STAR Sports2 is Live now and is available on Airtel, Sun Direct, Tata Sky DTH and with most of the cable operators. We are in discussions with Videocon D2H for the same. You can get in touch with Videocon D2H to know when the channel will go live with them.

ICC Champions Trophy is LIVE on Star Cricket in English and on Star Sports 2 in Hindi commentary respectively.

Thanks again for your continued patronage and stay tuned to catch all the exciting action.

Enjoy the game!

Regards,

Star Sports Support Team

I think he is posting same reply again and again.

4 Beta

Any symptoms for the addition of Star Sports2?

4 Beta

ss2 has mpeg2 format hence d2h n rdtv has not able to add it being they carry mpeg4 format

This can't be a reason. Because Airtel is also carrying MPEG4 only.

4 Beta

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock