Star Sports channels are totally crap Now

• Thread starter DishHD
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 16
  • Views: Views 2,359
For Star, sports is all about cricket now. They are just showing cricket to heighten cricket fever as they know cricket is most popular sports in India. So in order to maximise revenue, they will continue to show cricket thus killing other sports. Viewers should not expect other sports coverage much from Star, even they will show something, it will be on HD again to force viewers to subscribe. Forget about football,NBA or other sports...
I think if other sports networks like Neo/Sony come together to counter Star's 6 channels then we will see much better quality & variety in sports coverage....:k

dipayan said:
I think they don't have Tv rights of all matches of EPL, laliga etc. They have tv rights of only selected matches. I think before australian open they will start showing tennis to warm up audience. lets wait and watch .....

You at completely wrong. Star has bought rights to all 380 matches of epl, la liga and serie a and across all media platforms in Indian subcontinent. This week they are showing all epl and la liga games online. Unfortunately they are prioritising cricket and that also recorded shows over live programming which is ludicrous since they have paid approx 50mn usd per year for epl rights and how they will recover the monies if they don't even show the matches is something I can't understand. This is their new strategy but it's complete flop as far as fans are concerned.

So again its clear that Star wants to make more money by showing matches online & thus forcing viewers to pay more.
Also it may be a monopoly game (just like how HUL did in cosmetics) where they grab all the rights but force user to suscribe to different media platforms if he wants to watch all this.

and also star sports has the rights of telecasting Australian Domestic torno. but they didnt telecast ryobi cup single live match and even the final!!! so wht is the point of having 6 channels!!!!

They are not going to listen to our words. They want more money....

dipayan said:
Don't praise Ten Network. They don't know how to select commentator. How to run pre and post match show named Straight Drive. We all saw what quality of commentry they broadcast during INDIA VS SA match. On the other hand very bad PQ in Ten Cricket. It's absolutely rubbish. :angry:angry:angry:angry

Six is much better but don't have TV right of big sporting events except IPL.

:no:no:no

Dipayan Bro don't say that Ten Sports is crap bcuz personally i think currently Ten HD is one of the best HD sports channel which always shows different content beside i am also not a fan of them when it comes to telecasting cricket bcuz of their poor straight drive show and bad hindi commentary but their channels PQ is Par with Star Sports SD channels but their HD channel Ten HD is one of the best Sports HD channel in India and that Bcuz they always show different content like Cricket, WWE, UEFA, French League, Cycling and specially latest episodes of ICC Cricket world and many more and has does Six HD shows different contents regularly like IPL, UFC, TNA and NBA etc. I think Star Sports are no way close to TEN and Six when it comes in satisfying their customers need like we have every right to watch the sports for which the money we are paying them for. Has consumers we are paying them money and it is their duty to show their customers for what we are paying them. Why are we missing most of important sport events for which they hold rights to telecast and why are we missing alot of La Liga and Seria A matches.

Just Check their Schedule and tell me is this what we want to watch

The_Official_TV_Listings_for_FOX_SPORTS_FOX_SPO.png

:angry :wall :(

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock