Good News Star Suvarna revamped

Star Suvarna using different word font in their videos
Here, the font is their regular using font

uhz9aNS.jpg

But, in their ident they have the same as previous.
12N8CXr.jpg

How is it in TV?

I know it's off topic and I don't know if it's correct to ask it here.... but a simple query .... i wonder why doesn't ASIANET change its name or logo ...that is in tune with STAR.🤔🤔

I know it's off topic and I don't know if it's correct to ask it here.... but a simple query .... i wonder why doesn't ASIANET change its name or logo ...that is in tune with STAR.🤔🤔
@Raju lal chettan is the best one to answer this question. :smile2:

In short, despite not being a traditional Indian name, Malayalis have a deep emotional connect with the name Asianet like Telugu people have for ETV. Star has refused to add the name ‘Star’ before Asianet or change its logo or graphics like the other Star channels.
Asianet bears a slogan. And they display it during logo motion. The name Asianet doesn't match with tradition. That may be the reason of giving geometric graphics.

I feel so bad for "Suvarna Plus". Star has forgotten that they have this channel. Both channels got rebranded when "Star" identity was added; later Star Suvarna launched a HD feed, got rebranded twice till date, but Suvarna Plus has stayed the same since the Star rebrand.

I would like to point out one major thing which I observed after this brand refresh.

It has now joined the likes of Jalsha, Pravah and Vijay where the show name is displayed in the bottom of the title card.

Earlier Suvarna used to display the show's name in the middle right of the title card like Star Maa and the newbie Star Kiran.

Last edited:
It has now joined the likes of Jalsha, Pravah and Vijay where the show name is displayed in the bottom of the title card.
Most Star GECs have a colourful background against which the main characters and show title are placed. As you have said, Star Jalsha, Pravah and Vijay put the show title below the graphics, though the title card on Disney+ Hotstar has the title to the side.

INFZi51.jpg

af5ujK3.jpg

1416112-h-da3fd9e26d77

Star Maa, Kiran and Bharat put the title to the side instead.
847720-h

1449228-h-78892486a2fe

Aiuu0rh.jpg

The only exception to the above (other than Asianet, which never uses its graphics elements in title cards) is Star Plus. It never fills the screen with background graphics. Instead, only a part of the screen is used for its graphics elements, which is also followed by the Zee channels.

MEBDbmr.jpg

Now of course Star Plus has returned to having full and proper logos for each show’s title card, without any graphic elements whatsoever. Asianet is the only other Star channel to do so.

dJxAGcM.jpg

I really hate Star Plus’s current graphics for the sheer inconsistency compared to other Star channels, especially in terms of YouTube thumbnails.

It’s clear that Star Plus and Asianet do everything differently from all other Star GECs.

1085476-h-6b88d66c86cc

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock