"Star World Premiere HD" Added on Tatasky @ LCN 213,

• Thread starter Gssran
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 85
  • Views: Views 17,295
But whoever got mega pack before Feb 13 are getting channel

After feb13 tmc got changed and special not included, so no question of breaching tnc by company, and u car do any thing.

It is very irritating the flash advt. of Star world premier HD in star Movies HD. How long this goes.
No brains.

soorya_g said:
It is very irritating the flash advt. of Star world premier HD in star Movies HD. How long this goes.
No brains.

All ads which block part of the picture / screen spoil the viewing enjoyment and are extremely irritating. They should have some regulations against this.

jdrocks said:
All ads which block part of the picture / screen spoil the viewing enjoyment and are extremely irritating. They should have some regulations against this.

And this is continuous with flash like a local cable operator.

The irritating advt. still continues in StarMovies HD. How long it goes. Mere foolishness.
I afraid that there are anybody to enjoy or comfortable with this tyranny.

Heard Videocon D2H was providing Star World Premiere HD free for its Platinum HD subscribers but it was only a 3 days free preview. Videocon D2H is also charging Rs. 60pm and Rs. 500 annually for Star World Premiere HD. I won’t be surprised if Airtel Digital TV charges the same. I think the price of Star World Premiere HD is going to be same across DTH platforms. Considering all providers are charging the same I will go ahead and subscribe to this channel on Tata Sky. Apart from the cost the plus point of this channel is that it has no sub-titles. View image: Videocond2h

r-k said:
......... on Tata Sky. Apart from the cost the plus point of this channel is that it has no sub-titles.

Is this plus point ?
TS should provide facility to remove sub-titles as per viewer's wish.

after implementation of 12 min ad cap

all channel will follow ads on botton including lux, kurkure, idea or shriram fincance etc

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock