Suggest a good dth operator in Hyderabad

• Thread starter VikasK
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 99
  • Views: Views 7,543
ABCDEFGH said:
bro go for D2h or ADTV:k

Am on d2h until now for the hd channels if I buy a HDTV so was willing to make sacrifices on its SD pack for now.

Bishnu15 said:
Only sun direct can give you all your desired channels at low cost

Agree on this comment but some users said sun direct pq is not very interesting:no

VikasK said:
Agree on this comment but some users said sun direct pq is not very interesting:no

bro,sun direct pq is nice bro....if u take world pack of rs 250,u will get all south channels,all hindi gec,movies and music channel,all star sports and neo channels,all info channels,all kids channel except cn and pogo,all news channel bro....

VikasK said:
Am on d2h until now for the hd channels if I buy a HDTV so was willing to make sacrifices on its SD pack for now.

Ok bro 35 :hd channels are there in D2H
:k

VikasK said:

Bro don't go for RDTV or sun direct
Mark my words you will regret it

Yes the price is less
But the channels are even lesser

In the long run channels matter
Price dosent Matter that much:tup

ABCDEFGH said:
Ok bro 35 :hd channels are there in D2H
:k

Bro don't go for RDTV or sun direct
Mark my words you will regret it

Yes the price is less
But the channels are even lesser

In the long run channels matter
Price dosent Matter that much:tup

Yeah was opting for good services is main priority with quality

VikasK said:
Yeah was opting for good services is main priority with quality

as you are saying Tatasky's service is not good in your area... it's okay.. Go only with Videocon D2H or Airtel..

wewake said:
as you are saying Tatasky's service is not good in your area... it's okay.. Go only with Videocon D2H or Airtel..

wewake bro i thnk vikask bro talking about sd and rdtv only... Not tatasky wewake bro and also i think ts not in this conversation :shy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock