• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 143
  • Views: Views 9,342
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haa Bhai Kardo Kal Gaon Jana Hai :blush2:

Yes, Please Announce Quickly, Im going for Vocation from Tomorrow :blush2:

ok so in your village DDF dont work?
Then probably ddf is putting towers in such villages so that it can be accessed. o_O that could be surprise

@Bapun Raz bro. 👆 Can we legally do this?
If such happens,no one will register to ddf anymore.
If they need to pay for each mistake,then why they will register?
Kyunki paisa per se nahi tapakta
(Money does not fall from trees).

Edit: post edited because it is creating confusion

Last edited:

The reason is at first,newbies do mistakes and then they only learn how thinks go on ddf.
But if they need to pay for each mistake,then why they will register?🤷‍♂️

Kyunki paisa per se nahi tapakta ;)
(Money does not fall from trees)
You know things you write will get both you and me in trouble. So think brother. You get grades at school. Idk what happens you here.

The reason is at first,newbies do mistakes and then they only learn how thinks go on ddf.
But if they need to pay for each mistake,then why they will register?🤷‍♂️

Kyunki paisa per se nahi tapakta ;)
(Money does not fall from trees)
i strongly disagree with this bold message.Newbie can make mistakes while posting or quoting but they wont make fake rumour posts like seniors do for sake of laurels. Mistakes can be forgiven but not rumours or fake posts which play with other members interests.

i strongly disagree with this bold message.Newbie can make mistakes while posting or quoting but they wont make fake rumour posts like seniors do for sake of laurels. Mistakes can be forgiven but not rumours or fake posts which play with other members interests.
You joined like 10 days ago. Yet you are accusing seniors of spreading rumours. Could you care to elaborate who spread what rumours for attention?
Also @Neel and @Sparker0i I know you have freedom to react to whatever you want. But liking someone accusing other members of spreading rumours is just distasteful.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock