DDF Exclusive Surprise... Coming? 🙄 [Edit: Unleashed!]

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 143
  • Views: Views 9,332
Status
Not open for further replies.
You joined like 10 days ago. Yet you are accusing seniors of spreading rumours. Could you care to elaborate who spread what rumours for attention?
Also @Neel and @Sparker0i I know you have freedom to react to whatever you want. But liking someone accusing other members of spreading rumours is just distasteful.

As of now i didnt name anyone and was giving example and suggesstion to that member dont know what made you go angry.But as i said i have been reading messages on this board since long even though joined recently doesnt mean we are just started browing here now.

As of now i didnt name anyone and was giving example and suggesstion to that member dont know what made you go angry.But as i said i have been reading messages on this board since long even though joined recently doesnt mean we are just started browing here now.
I am also same only.
I started browsing here in 2016
The way you said in your this post may hurt a senior member.
see
i strongly disagree with this bold message.Newbie can make mistakes while posting or quoting but they wont make fake rumour posts like seniors do for sake of laurels. Mistakes can be forgiven but not rumours or fake posts which play with other members interests.

I am also same only.
I started browsing here in 2016
The way you said in your this post may hurt a senior member.
see
Why will it bro?When they have not done anything wrong they wont feel bad surely. I just said that if such case happens.

rajeshkmr & Neel

Please don't make thread off-topic anymore.

i strongly disagree with this bold message.Newbie can make mistakes while posting or quoting but they wont make fake rumour posts like seniors do for sake of laurels. Mistakes can be forgiven but not rumours or fake posts which play with other members interests.

If you're having any proof then create a thread in Talk to team section & team will answer you on your queries.

Please don't reply to this post. it will again make thread off-topic. :)

Last edited:
You joined like 10 days ago. Yet you are accusing seniors of spreading rumours. Could you care to elaborate who spread what rumours for attention?
Also @Neel and @Sparker0i I know you have freedom to react to whatever you want. But liking someone accusing other members of spreading rumours is just distasteful.
Hold on. When did I do that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock