DDF Exclusive Surprise... Coming? 🙄 [Edit: Unleashed!]

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 143
  • Views: Views 9,326
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to the huge increase membership and thus traffic it's raining 💰 for bapun da also so he can definitely afford a small gift for all of us :blush2:
Earnings hasn't been increased and equally what we used to get during 2017/18. Only during TRAI rules implementation process it went up by a bit.

However, investment on the upcoming project has been done already in three digits (in dollars $). So you can expect it to serve people much more wider variety of people than a few winners or recharges.

This is exactly one of the main reason why we don't do contests anymore. There are many members doing good work, if we reward only one or two among them, others feel discouraged. It happened previously. There was a guy contributed a lot to our forum for contest, when he didn't won he removed all his contents and left the forum forever. Later he asked me recharges if we want him to come back, i felt like getting blackmailed so i asked him not to come back. I realized contests aren't going to work unless i am able to provide 50 recharges to winners at one go. I can't make one member happy at the cost of others sadness.

We also run on a dedicated server now (not to confused with VPS) due to amount of traffic we get. It requires lot money every month and moreover i don't manage it myself and hired a company who take backups to all other server related work so i could focus on site and content. I do moderation and other frontend works and even interact with members rather than look into backend all day. These things consuming so much money hence not much left to invest on large contests. If we get some benefit once in a while, we invest them on making site further better.

Some day, I can pay some company to design dreamdth t-shirts, coffee mugs which you can order to keep them as memories and wear to show your love and spread the word. That seems like an idea to me.

Some day, I can pay some company to design dreamdth t-shirts, coffee mugs which you can order to keep them as memories and wear to show your love and spread the word. That seems like an idea to me.
That's amazing, I would love 😍 to have DDF Merchandise

i would prefer to install a dish with dreamdth logo on it.

Earnings hasn't been increased and equally what we used to get during 2017/18. Only during TRAI rules implementation process it went up by a bit.

However, investment on the upcoming project has been done already in three digits (in dollars $). So you can expect it to serve people much more wider variety of people than a few winners or recharges.

This is exactly one of the main reason why we don't do contests anymore. There are many members doing good work, if we reward only one or two among them, others feel discouraged. It happened previously. There was a guy contributed a lot to our forum for contest, when he didn't won he removed all his contents and left the forum forever. Later he asked me recharges if he want to come back, i felt like getting blackmailed so i asked him not to come back. I realized contests aren't going to work unless i am able to provide 50 recharges to winners at one go. I can't make one member happy at the cost of others sadness.

We also run on a dedicated server now (not to confused with VPS) due to amount of traffic we get. It requires lot money every month and moreover i don't manage it myself and hired a company who take backups to all other server related work so i could focus on site and content. I do moderation and other frontend works and even interact with members rather than look into backend all day. These things consuming so much money hence not much left to invest on large contests. If we get some benefit once in a while, we invest them on making site further better.

Now i can get some more for making my guess accurate . I think DDF will now have its own official news website without any False and Spam news . This is what we can expect, as it is something grand. If there was something else as surprise, then there might not have been such a hype among us . Am I right ?

Ok i have read every single post in the thread and i see atleast 5 people/post have partially or fully guessed it right. Now dig up the thread and find what it is.

I can confirm that the official announcement will happen on or before Monday. We are finalizing and formulating few things. Keep your pens and keyboards ready. Damn!!! I almost revealed it. @Bapun Raz bro gonna kill me.🙈

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock