Taken a new Tata Sky HD Connection

piinku1 said:
none of the reasons are satisfactory.You are trying to hide negative aspects as you used to do with sun dth.
Any way it is your choice.:tup
Please do a comparison thread in between sun dth & tatasky.

It may not be satisfactory to you bro but please wait for others to comment. See bro four Regional Packs + Assamese free for lifetime. Can any dth other provide this ? Three Actve Services free for lifetime. Can any other dth provide this ? Please answer my questions dont skip. D2H also provides free Active Services but those are useless as they only provide normal sd channels in small screen. No other dth provides live telecast from Shrines. Where is Actve Doordarshan on DISH TV ? Then, do you have the flexibility of choosing alacarte channels on DISH TV ? Where is DD -Bangla on full screen on AIRTEL ? DD -Bangla is a govt channel & we all watch it. Please answer my all these questions you will get a satisfactory reason bro. :hello And secondly, a comparison between sun & tata is not possible bro as every dth has its pros & cons.

Bishnu bro i think ur wrong, newzealand cricket rights is with sony not with ten.

Airtel have Zee Bangla Cinema which better than DD Bangla

how many tata sky users watching Active DD?

Bishnu15 said:
It may not be satisfactory to you bro but please wait for others to comment. See bro four Regional Packs + Assamese free for lifetime. Can any dth other provide this ? Three Actve Services free for lifetime. Can any other dth provide this ? Please answer my questions dont skip. D2H also provides free Active Services but those are useless as they only provide normal sd channels in small screen. No other dth provides live telecast from Shrines. Where is Actve Doordarshan on DISH TV ? Then, do you have the flexibility of choosing alacarte channels on DISH TV ? Where is DD -Bangla on full screen on AIRTEL ? DD -Bangla is a govt channel & we all watch it. Please answer my all these questions you will get a satisfactory reason bro. :hello And secondly, a comparison between sun & tata is not possible bro as every dth has its pros & cons.
Every dth provides 4-5 regional channels of all languages.So nothing extra.
Your favourite channel rt not in ts.God tv in active services.
Disha & paras only available 3a.m. -10a.m.No z bangla cinema.

Any way i amn't going to argue with you.You are happy with your dthn & i am happy with my dth.:hello:hello

One thing is sure.

All forum must have alteast some member saying tata sky is costly DTH.

But u can ignore fact that tata sky is true and no 1 DTH in India, I still don't believed that dish TV having more subscriber than dish TV.

Or eve if I agree then most active subscriber is ts then adtv.

Although adtv is becoming first choice to them who are not comfortable with ts,

4 Beta

In short bishnu happy to move to ts from sun direct.

This change was definitely required by him.

4 Beta

Atleast I am getting five extra Bengali Channels compared to SUN DIRECT - 24 Ghanta / Ruposhi Bangla / Sony Aath / Jalsha Movies / History TV18 Bangla. Plus they also have Actve Music Bangla.

Strange to see d2h not in even your consideration list. People who moved from Tata Sky to d2h are satisfied in the most of the terms. Anyway, your review is more like Tata Sky CEO reviewing his own product. You haven't mentioned any of the cons it has!

People moving from ts to d2h is only bcoz they thought they can save some money.

Which turns true only for 10% people. Bcoz they gets some more good and crap channel at same price.

Other face difficulty in some unadjustable service.

And those people doesn't watch even 10 extra channels they gets by moving to d2h.

4 Beta

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock