Taken a new Tata Sky HD Connection

Can you please mention what's un-adjustable services you are referring to? More in less is better than less in more! Why pay 600 for channels which can be availed in 500?

Unnecessary argument is going on. We can suggest someone good qualities of a product but advancing arguments to prove him wrong doesn't sound good in my view. Tata Sky is trying hard to regain lost ground.

me_saket said:
People moving from ts to d2h is only bcoz they thought they can save some money.

Which turns true only for 10% people. Bcoz they gets some more good and crap channel at same price.

Other face difficulty in some unadjustable service.

And those people doesn't watch even 10 extra channels they gets by moving to d2h.

4 Beta

Have you done any survey with all the customers moved from TS to D2H? ;)

bishnu15 got tata sky, now he is happy.....

So stop about discusson about d2h, airtel or other any dth

otherwise creat a comparisson thread about d2h and tata sky, airtel and tata sky ..all other dth comparisson

me_saket said:
People moving from ts to d2h is only bcoz they thought they can save some money.

Which turns true only for 10% people. Bcoz they gets some more good and crap channel at same price.

Other face difficulty in some unadjustable service.

And those people doesn't watch even 10 extra channels they gets by moving to d2h.

4 Beta
Your statement may be Partly correct. But what about the HD channels.Where is tatasky in comparison with D2h and others. With a mere 10 channels ( of which very few popular ) they are replacing the STBs with HD STBs , giving nosensical misleading advertisements on HD STBs ( follow the other thread for details) and collecting HD access fee don't you feel it is silly.

All HD channel on ts are most popular unlike NGC adventure HD, or travel xp.

4 Beta

I have not loosen anything or just 1% , when they changed HD pack of HD access fee.

So HD access fee is suitable to strategy they made for true choice package.

And if u compare ts after increasing 4 base pack to 7 base pack.

Its best composition which suited most people TV watching experience. That's why ts packages are number 1. So no regret to packages or HD access fee.

I am sure 10 HD channel is definately very less than almost double in d2h,

But very much sure from yesterday,(bcoz till yeserday they were waiting for capacity from isro) that after mpeg 4, migration, we all get more channel.

4 Beta

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock