Taken a new Tata Sky HD Connection

All blind lovers of d2h and airtel pls leave this thread or stop absurd comments...

Fab bro we have six hd and ten hd you dont have both. but we dont have star cricket hd espn hd and ss2

4 Beta

See this is not a comparison thread between tata, airtel & d2h. Its just a nice piece of news which I shared. So if you guys wanna compare dths please open a new thread please.

sayan.sunny said:
All blind lovers of d2h and airtel pls leave this thread or stop absurd comments...

Who cares about what he choose ts or other dth.

He specifies the rason to choose ts over other dth ,that's why we comment.
We aren't any blindlover/fanboy of d2h or airtel.

piinku1 said:
Who cares about what he choose ts or other dth.

He specifies the rason to choose ts over other dth ,that's why we comment.
We aren't any blindlover/fanboy of d2h or airtel.
Dont comment here, c
reat new thread. your comments not justify the title, this is tata sky forum. dont ad others here. try to keep the beauty of lovely ddf..

There is nothing wrong in comparison. I am a TS customer for a long time and taken HD+ since they intoduced HD channels. I love the quality of the STB , its software and their customer service. But I am a strong critic of TS about their HD Channels. If they don't have space they should have given priority to Movies/ Sports Channels over the Knowledge channels and Entertainment channels because HD telecast make a lot of difference for Sports/ Movie channels.
With only one English Movie channel and one Hindi Movie channel I feel it is shameful for them to go for publicity of HD connections. Because of lesser No. of Hd channels many participants of this forum have migrated to D2h after loosing hope on GSAT10

Correctly said,

But I am happy with knowledge and entertainment HD channels

4 Beta

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock