DDF Exclusive Tata Play GSAT-24 Satellite migration

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 558
  • Views: Views 114,409
This reason is not valid bro. Since the third tuner is already activated long ago on HD+/Transfer boxes through SW update. (We can already record three channels at once on Transfer DVR box)

The current Super LNB setup also works fine for three tuners connected with a single wire.

In fact I have connected two Transfer boxes with splitter used from Super LNB but still getting near to full signals on all 3 tuners on both boxes
Only differences I find between this LNBs is that SATCR can provide more multiple connections compared to Super lnb.So the LNB migration have some other reasons. May be USER BAND in super Lnbf does not support new satellite.

Last edited:
Some Settop boxes does not support SATCR.So if such settop boxes are there in multiple /MDU connections they have to change the set top boxes also to SATCR supported ones
aMdQl2M.jpg

Last edited:
This reason is not valid bro. Since the third tuner is already activated long ago on HD+/Transfer boxes through SW update. (We can already record three channels at once on Transfer DVR box)

The current Super LNB setup also works fine for three tuners connected with a single wire.

In fact I have connected two Transfer boxes with splitter used from Super LNB but still getting near to full signals on all 3 tuners on both boxes.

Then the reason is quite clear it has something to do with carrying same frequency and polarity transponders from different satellites which Super LNB won't be able to do. So if there is say a 11630 H TP on both GSat 10 and GSat 24 then Sat CR LNB will diffrentiate and distribute signals accordingly to the STB.

Some Settop boxes does not support SATCR.So if such settop boxes are there in multiple MDU connections they have to change the set top boxes also to SATCR supported ones
aMdQl2M.jpg

All DVR boxes support Sat CR and those r only boxes for LNB is being replaced

All DVR boxes support Sat CR and those r only boxes for LNB is being replaced
According to the image, there is also a Non-SatCR HD DVR. Maybe that is the old bigger size HD+ box that came before the Transfer box.

According to the image, there is also a Non-SatCR HD DVR. Maybe that is the old bigger size HD+ box that came before the Transfer box.
Yes you are true bro the 2011 model HD PLUS BOX that am using does not have yellow sat CR enabled sticker on the back.But theLNB settings on the box shows SAT CR
rqKgUBg.jpg

Last edited:
Some Settop boxes does not support SATCR.So if such settop boxes are there in multiple MDU connections they have to change the set top boxes also to SATCR supported ones
aMdQl2M.jpg
I can see that Binge+ STB is a Non-SATCR based STB ??? How will they fix this ???

I can see that Binge+ STB is a Non-SATCR based STB ??? How will they fix this ???
They have to introduce new SATCR enabled binge + STB other wise have to use exclusive head ends for this connections only in MDU/Multiple

They have to introduce new SATCR enabled binge STB other wise have to use exclusive head ends for this connections only in MDU/Multiple
I guess SATCR can be enabled via OTA update. In the past we have seen SATCR options being added/removed via OTA

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock