DDF Exclusive Tata Play GSAT-24 Satellite migration

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 558
  • Views: Views 115,017
Thanks for letting me know this bhai. But i think even old Tata Play HD+ boxes support SatCR, not sure about Tata Sky SD DVR (Tata Sky +) boxes.
Anyways incase of such boxes they will have to rely on Multi Port LNB to get signals/all channels post activation of GSat 24
Yes bro. It looks like SatCR LNB support was added into all Pace manufactured HD DVR STBs. The earlier (2011) mode initially didn't supported SatCR but later it supported after SW update.

@sudheep bro has confirmed the same with pics from his old model HD DVR box.

Binge+ has single tuner so does not require SatCR feature to receive all chs just like SD or HD boxes. Recording on Binge boxes happens thru cloud based system

They have to provide SAT CR option to all STB as in the case the STB is used in a MDU setting or a home which also has a HD+ DVR along with HD/Binge+ STBs

If using in a individual setting then there is no need as u said.

I was chat with 3 cc today they all said that there will no problem no issue even after satellite migration. Then super lnb will do work as same like now. No signal issue will be occured.thanks.

could any throws light on this maGic word
SAT CR--
LET ME START
Satellite Channel Router
Yes, that's the full form of SatCR. :)

I didn't knew the full form but a simple Google search returned this as the full form.

More details on SatCR from a very old post by @Shubham bro:

About Satcr.

Q92p1.png

8rLqQ.png

My LNB has been successfully replaced for free. :)

One of the cable F connector that was connected to the dish had got carbon. The engineer replaced that connector also for free of cost.

EDLjXDe.png

Pics of my old Super LNB:

sxqO4JG.jpg

znjpPG3.jpg

The old LNB was almost broken as you can notice from the pics.

More details on SatCR from a very old post by @Shubham bro:
Now Tataplay is using the more advanced form of SAT CR .That is sat cr with unicable solution .In old forms of sat cr LNBFS There are multiple ports and to each stb different connections from dedicated ports is needed ,which needed more wire but with unicable solution from a single port the connections can be splited up to 32 connections without an amplifier giving ample signal.Simply saying new SAT CR LNBF is a hybrid form of Super LNBF + SAT CR

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock