DDF Exclusive Tata Play GSAT-24 Satellite migration

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 558
  • Views: Views 114,769
But why non DVR customers are not eligible for the LNB upgrade ??? If its related to frequency issue in new SAT as @dino29 pointed out then even SD/HD and all other users should get the replacement. or am I missing something and not able to relate ???

Some Settop boxes does not support SATCR.So if such settop boxes are there in multiple /MDU connections they have to change the set top boxes also to SATCR supported ones
aMdQl2M.jpg
plese post clear image

my hd pvr box is
PACE MAKE, MODEL-TDS865NTS
HAVING made in 2011, thailand?

But why non DVR customers are not eligible for the LNB upgrade ??? If its related to frequency issue in new SAT as @dino29 pointed out then even SD/HD and all other users should get the replacement. or am I missing something and not able to relate ???
Technically HD PLUS with 3 tuners customers and multiple/MDU connections having super LNB only needed this replacement

According to the image, there is also a Non-SatCR HD DVR. Maybe that is the old bigger size HD+ box that came before the Transfer box.

Thanks for letting me know this bhai. But i think even old Tata Play HD+ boxes support SatCR, not sure about Tata Sky SD DVR (Tata Sky +) boxes.
Anyways incase of such boxes they will have to rely on Multi Port LNB to get signals/all channels post activation of GSat 24

Yes you are true bro the 2011 model HD PLUS BOX that am using does not have yellow sat CR enabled sticker on the back.But theLNB settings on the box shows SAT CR
rqKgUBg.jpg

Then it surely supports SatCR . As in initial years same was not enabled/ not needed hence Tata Sky (Play) must have not mentioned same on box cover. Later thru software update this feature would have been activated

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock