Tata Play HD Box New - Only PCM & Auto options in Sound Settings

• Thread starter Thread starter arhun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 25
  • Views Views: Views 5,786

Tata Play is misleading customers through their portal and salesman. This box is not dolby enabled. Tata Play binge box do have dolby. check my posts and raise to this malpractice.
Off topic: bro can you post Gemini music HD channel pic from binge plus box? I need to check whether bing box supporting DD on this channel or not. If you are unsubscribe this channel then also please share the pic. I just want to check Dolby logo in EPG. thanks.

Off topic: bro can you post Gemini music HD channel pic from binge plus box? I need to check whether bing box supporting DD on this channel or not. If you are unsubscribe this channel then also please share the pic. I just want to check Dolby logo in EPG. thanks.

Will Do Today Bro

There is dolby symbol in EPG and Dolby Audio working fine in Binge box

Binge Box is DD enabled. Check the back side you find written Dolby Audio with DD logo.

Back
Top Bottom