Tata Play+ HD PVR available at just Rs 799 to upgrade

• Thread starter Thread starter DreamDTH
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 1,122
  • Views Views: Views 97,479

Have you availed the upgrade or going to avail?

• Total voters
Its already a known fact that for any product you buy online offline, you should not accept opened box or broken seal products
Should I also check LNB box seal ? technician had brought set top box and LNB both opened box. Should I only accept set top box and LNB if both are in sealed pack ?

Last edited:
Finally upgrade installation done Today properly and the installation guy was calm and did everything smoothly according requirement. :smile2::kiss2:

I also offered juice to him because he did good work in high temp climate :drink:

Snaps....

Last edited:
Finally upgrade installation done Today properly and the installation guy was calm and did everything smoothly according requirement. :smile2::kiss2:

I also offered juice to him because he did good work in high temp climate :drink:

Snaps....

Is he provided sealed pack box OR opened box. As in my case technician came with broken sealed box.

Sabar ka phal meeta hota hai
(T: Sweet Fruits or patience)

See u got inverto brand super lnb 2. Very nice bro result of waiting patiently

Pls upload signal levels page also

Snaps....

Bro share signal snaps as well

1ekXOBP.jpeg

@Vadirocks bro is it true?

He corrected himself 👍🏻

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom