Breaking Tata Play increasing Minimum Recharge to Rs.100 W.E.F 21st August

For UPI it can be ₹1 (Till they withdraw the facility)

For UPI it can be ₹1 (Till they withdraw the facility)
That has also stopped working bro. Last time I tried twice and both time payment was successful but no amount credited. The paid amount just got refunded in 2 weeks. CC said that amount must be above minimum recharge otherwise will be refunded.

That has also stopped working bro. Last time I tried twice and both time payment was successful but no amount credited. The paid amount just got refunded in 2 weeks. CC said that amount must be above minimum recharge otherwise will be refunded.
I was wondering how payment was successful but balance was not credited.

Won't be surprised with the way they are deteriorating. Already tempted to join Airtel Black, just these unique features holding me back.
Cut the cord already. I am in a somewhat temporary vacation. So can't go for broadband. Really missing it. Nothing good to watch on DTH. OTT is cheaper and better.

This is the best way for Tata Play to celebrate 16th anniversary for Tata Play. Even better the surprise gift they offered us. 😉

It's very sad one. Just a example, I am a man done the RC with minimum amount ₹50 only. And irritating. Then I choosen ₹200 or 250. And I seeing here most people (especially from village) select the long term package. ( And Aaj kal tho minimum chaipani amount bhi ₹100 se cum nahi koi lete hai yaaro 🤣)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock