Tata Sky CCE At Your Help !! If you have any questions, SHOOT

• Thread starter altaf
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 107
  • Views: Views 11,047
altaf said:
SATFAN said:
Altafji,welcome to the forum.Iam posting one doubt here.
We are using other DTH'S in our home and even though now INDIA CRICKET PACK is not available in their new package,they are providing me ICP since i am delight customer.But iam TS Customer for nearly 6+ years now but in my base pack,previously NEO SPORTS and Star Sports1 are available.Now NEO is removed.Why can't Tatasky enable those channel which telecast INDIA CRICKET PACK ONLY for that particular period since STARSPORTS1 useful only for matches played in INDIA ONLY.

Mr SATFAN,
If You Have ICP in your Tata Sky Account I will Suggest You Plz Drop The Package And Ask For the Refund Tata Sky Will Refund The Amount ,Coz Its An Expired Package And Gets Renewed Automatically For Some Customers, Its Not About Being Delight Customer You Are Unnecessary Paying for The package

Altaf

I think Satfan bro is asking about enabling Neo channel in ICP. So is it correct that, TS wont enable Neo in ICP as Neo channels are removed from TS?

Why does the EPG banner appear every half hour. It appears both on my HD PVR and SD box? What's the solution to this problem?

Krishna Khatri said:
Why does the EPG banner appear every half hour. It appears both on my HD PVR and SD box? What's the solution to this problem?

Bro is it regarding the payment??Elaborate

Altaf

altaf said:
Bro is it regarding the payment??Elaborate

Altaf

He is taling about banner which appears on the screen when time changes. For example if i am watching a channel and right now it is 6.59am, automatically at 7.00am program details will appear on the banner and then again at 7.30am and so on...

Its not a problem, its in sw for remind automatically what u r watching & whats the next program is starting. It comes on every half hour on every channel.

Shubham said:
Its not a problem, its in sw for remind automatically what u r watching & whats the next program is starting. It comes on every half hour on every channel.

I am not getting these reminders in TS HD. i think some thing in the Reminder option. According to me once Resetting the STB might solve the issue ...

Mr.Kumarbhai said:
I am not getting these reminders in TS HD. i think some thing in the Reminder option. According to me once Resetting the STB might solve the issue ...
sir, its like reminder, only epg is poping (epg bar comes only)

Re: RE: Tata Sky CCE At Your Help !! If you have any questions, SHOOT

Shubham said:
sir, its like reminder, only epg is poping (epg bar comes only)

Yes yaar... But its not popping in my STB every 30 mts as told by member

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock