Tata Sky Customer Service?

AsitPaul

Contributor
Reaction score
My neighbour requested MPEG4 STB. On 26.9.2013 he was informed that MPEG4 Box is successfully installed by service person RAMU. So his DigiCard and New DigiComp paired.

But, in reality no service person came or even called him. This is customer service? Without visiting the place, service man declared that he has visited and done mpeg4 stb installation!

My neighbour approached me. When I called TS Helpline, they told that u have already mpeg4 box! Then I give him the old box DigComp No. After this, the Cc assured to send some one and install mpeg4 stb.

Soon after Cc call, My neighbour got call from local TS Dealer that plz visit dealer shop and exchange ur stb after 3 days. He also demanded rs 250 for installation. Although he will never install it. My neighbour can too connect the lnb wire to mpeg4 stb. Why Installation charge?

I think some greedy and irresponsible dealers are making TS service nonsense day by day like this malpractice.

Reactions: Omi
My neighbour still not got his mpeg4 stb. But his existing mpeg2 stb is not supporting his digiCard, as its already paired with mpeg4 box (Which yet to be received by customer). His tv is dumb since Sep 26.

better u send details mail with deler name who do this malpractise

so that u and ur neighbour will receive good service from best dealer in ur city

Just wanted to share what end users are facing from premium dth service provider.

So stb is not replaced, bad. just discussed these things with ceo office[she work in ceo office].

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock