Breaking Tata Sky launched 'Network Fee Special' for some packs

• Thread starter SanRam
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 48
  • Views: Views 20,000
Status
Not open for further replies.
But they have already increase price of lite and smart pack and same NCF reduced. What the hell

WARNING: These packs are coming with a huge 1 month Lock-in period, now I am stuck after subscribing.

Confirmed. No Lock-In Period for any Packs.

TS.png

TS1.png

Last edited:
Confirmed. No Lock-In Period for any Packs.

TS.png
That's what all of them are saying to me also, but option to remove these packs are not available in app or website and on calling customer care automated reply says these packs can be dropped only after 28 September. Raised a Nodal complaint also yesterday as you suggested, 24 hours time is for that Nodal complaint.

Edit: It was caused by technical bugs, there is 0 day lock in period, TS team dropped the packs from their end after 2 days on my complaint.

Last edited:
That's what all of them are saying to me also, but option to remove these packs are not available in app or website and on calling customer care automated reply says these packs can be dropped only after 28 September. Raised a Nodal complaint also yesterday as you suggested, 24 hours time is for that Nodal complaint.

I remember in February, when TRAI rules were made applicable i had selected Times Now as ala carte. But in TS Portal i was unable to remove the same as it was showing 1 month Lock-In instead of 24 Hours.

I had a chat with CC and asked them to remove the same from their side and also highlighted the issue/bug in the portal. They took some time to fix it but it was solved and i could add/remove it again.

You are also facing same issue, and CC can only remove it from their side due to the bug or some background activities they are doing its not yet updated. have a chat again with CC and explain properly to drop the pack and say u added it by mistake, at the same time wait for Nodals reply.

Last edited:
We want all package ncf change under 100 rupees .then will call premier dth

I subscribed Hindi Lite HD pack 292.02 rs & i save 76 rs for ncf charge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock